Contract Termination: Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Maybe but how many violations and warnings do you get? He's breached his contract what at least two times now?
This screams pretext. I seriously doubt any arbitrator would find this to be a material breach. There are already punishments for violating protocols so to say for *this guy* who happens to have a huge contract that the breach is material beggars belief.

Kane is a dick, but this is bullshit by the Sharks.

cc

Feb 28, 2002
I'm not sure this is clear cut grounds for termination. This might go for arbitration

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
This screams pretext. I seriously doubt any arbitrator would find this to be a material breach. There are already punishments for violating protocols so to say for *this guy* who happens to have a huge contract that the breach is material beggars belief.

Kane is a dick, but this is bullshit by the Sharks.
His first breach got him suspended for 20+ games for forging documents. If he did that again and was putting his AHL team at risk, I don’t see the NHLPA having his back. They didn’t defend him with the massive suspension either

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
So he violated AHL rules as well and faked another vaccination im guessing
What a clown

Kane is vaccinated. In fact I'm pretty sure he was as well when he used a fake vaccination card

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
$10 says someone signs him cheap, he shockingly acts like a clown, and gets dumped again to the minors.

jigglysquishy

Jun 20, 2011
Regina, Saskatchewan
Hopefully he gets the help he needs. There's clearly something wrong, and whether it's a sports psychologist or something else, he needs help.

Interesting to see what happens with this situation and the NHLPA.

Oleksiak

Jun 12, 2019
Victoria, BC
His first breach got him suspended for 20+ games for forging documents. If he did that again and was putting his AHL team at risk, I don’t see the NHLPA having his back. They didn’t defend him with the massive suspension either
Agreed. Keep in mind the membership base as a whole won't want to encourage biohazards like Kane. The guy committed criminal medical fraud and then was dumb enough to re-offend the same season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad