Contract Termination: Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Dundon! - Heres the next left-over. DeAngelo contract here we come...

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
It does seem a strange decision from his side if he doesn't get paid. Maybe he'll claim bankruptcy or something if that is even an option.
He didn’t agree to it.
“The San Jose Sharks(@SanJoseSharks) have informed Evander Kane that he has been placed on unconditional waivers with intent to terminate his contract for breach of his NHL Standard Player Contract and for violation of the AHL COVID-19 protocols.

The Club will have no further comment on this matter.”

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
He's being terminated for violating his conduct agreement in his contract and AHL Covid protocols. No way he's allowed back in the league for awhile.

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Am I missing something? I don't see where it says this is Mutual Termination....

Doesnt have to be mutual if Kane broke contract rules. Sharks can terminate it without any salary-retention. They just kick him off the team with 0$

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Doesnt have to be mutual if Kane broke contract rules. Sharks can terminate it without any salary-retention. They just kick him off the team with 0$

You misunderstood my post. I guess the posters I quoted incorrectly assumed he agreed to it, which obviously isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad