LeBrun: Evander Kane close to signing, will happen by the weekend per his agent (EDM, FLA, TB top 3 choices)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
That’s HF boards and social media defined.

Kane is a good player but sometimes the off ice stuff isn’t worth the distractions it can bring.
As a Sharks fan it was only a matter(after being cleared of gambling on hockey) of his seemingly inability to get along with teammates. That many pro athletes aren't choirboys/girls is just a fact of life. As much as we wish it not so.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Kane isn't even with the Oilers yet (and won't be soon bc they're in protocol & he'll probably be suspended) and McDavid is already getting frustrated with the media.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
He`s definitely the missing piece to make them a Stanley Cup contender.

mr-bean-wink.gif

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Simpson already walking it back. Forgot about the league investigation

The thing is - He cant be suspended before he is signed, so actually make sense to first sign him and he doesnt loose too many games. I bet the games he is suspended is without salary, so no real risk for $$.
Not that signing Evander isnt a risk in itself....

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
The thing is - He cant be suspended before he is signed, so actually make sense to first sign him and he doesnt loose too many games. I bet the games he is suspended is without salary, so no real risk for $$.
Not that signing Evander isnt a risk in itself....
the cap hit will be real ... but its okay the oil is pretty good at cap management

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad