Evan Bouchard heating up.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
I ll be the first to admit Bouchard drives me crazy in his own end. I don't understand how a player can look so lost at times. And his lack of urgency and motor irritates me too but he's been pretty solid of late and dynamite in the offensive end

Reactions: Szechwan

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Interesting he heats up when McDavid turns it on lol.

That will be for Hughes and Makar not boobchard

Yep and he has McDrai to piggy back on. Hughes with Oilers PP would have 70 points by now lol
Yeah, his last 3 goals McDavid has shot in off bouchards butt.

It’s not fair

And comparing hughes to makar is funny.

Makars on another level.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

It’s not fair
Dude Boobchard sucks and the fact some Oilers fans think he will win Norris is hilarious. Makar is way better than this bum. He goes on a hot streak for a few games and all the Oilers fans now proclaim him as a Norris winner. Just hilarious 😂 where was he when McDavid and Drai was cold?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
You can't effectively measure defensive play with stats. You have to actually watch and understand the game to evaluate players properly.
You mean like....Oilers fans who in this case are evaluating an.....Oilers player?

The reality is that the Oilers fanbase has no problem calling out Bouchard for poor defensive play, just read the Oilers board a few weeks ago for reference,but in the last few weeks his defensive play along with the rest of the team has improved greatly.

Reactions: Oilhawks and Anemia

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
He's a nice offensive piece playing with some real dangerous offensive options. Definitely nothing against him, it'll be curious how many points he racks up.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Dude Boobchard sucks and the fact some Oilers fans think he will win Norris is hilarious. Makar is way better than this bum. He goes on a hot streak for a few games and all the Oilers fans now proclaim him as a Norris winner. Just hilarious 😂 where was he when McDavid and Drai was cold?
Find all the oilers fans claiming he’s a Norris winner.

I’ll be waiting for awhile

Reactions: nabob

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I ll be the first to admit Bouchard drives me crazy in his own end. I don't understand how a player can look so lost at times. And his lack of urgency and motor irritates me too but he's been pretty solid of late and dynamite in the offensive end
Top notch defensive metrics, by which he's one of the best 5on5 defenders in the entire league

PuckG

Feb 26, 2015
Cite your sources. Who said so?

And if they did, it’s no different that Canuck fans planning the parade after 10 games this season.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006

Community notes:

Evan Bouchard had 16 points in the first 15 games when McDavid and Drai were "cold."

Last edited:

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Here it is

That's one person saying that Bouchard may win a Norris someday, and another person saying that they'd like to see Bouchard win a Norris.

And your takeaway from that is "all the Oiler fans are saying he's going to win a Norris". It's so incredibly exhausting watching people completely fabricate scenarios, and then lash out at the thing they literally invented themselves.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Here it is
I don't think you understand what those posts said if you interpreted them as those posters saying hes gonna win the norris. I guess reading something completely misinterpreting it and passing it off as fact is the new aged evidence for the uninformed.

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Weak

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Circuit Circus
The majority of the doubters and haters were Oilers fans themselves. Even a cursory read of their board these past two seasons shows they're ruthless to him. So yes, I suppose a lot of them are eating crow until his next drop-off in play.
I’m one of them.

He’s still a hazard in his own end. Lately he’s been a bit better.

Reactions: Macheteops

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

It’s not fair

And comparing hughes to makar is funny.

Makars on another level.
I don't think Makar is on another level from Hughes.

Both are the best players and driving force for their teams.

I’m one of them.

He’s still a hazard in his own end. Lately he’s been a bit better.
People like to harshly jump on young Dmen for being bad defensively at first. (Me included, eating crow about Hughes) Bouchard will certainly improve there.

Reactions: Sniper99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad