GWT: EPL - Matchweek 7 (ft. MW 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
"I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, but I think these guys made the decision to not check the offsides and the VAR audio would prove it"

"I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, but I have all of this data that would show Liverpool get reffed differently"

Lol
None of these mean there is a conspiracy. Would show the officials are bad at their jobs and better is needed. That’s the point but, I know, it’s easier to laugh and point fingers

So you're a coward? Or whoever has that data?

Because they're sitting on a golden media story.
I mean I don’t know what being a coward has to do with it. I’d gladly PM you if you would like to read it but wouldn’t want to spam your box if you don’t. Just some data that shows some statistical outliers. It’s not super well edited from a legibility standpoint but the numbers show an interesting picture. You have to tell me you want me to send to you though so we know you are serious. Will send to anyone who asks

Last edited:

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
This doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. I have never said that anyone starts the season, or starts a game and are out to get someone.
You literally just said this:

"I think they have been selectively ignoring VAR checks ever since they put VAR in place...They are either accidentally putting their hand on the scale to impact the league table or doing it on purpose."

Why would they be selectively ignoring certain VAR checks then? Please do tell.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

I mean, after something like this, there’s clearly some officials who should not officiate Liverpool, and certainly some who will defend their own.
We’ve had this guy multiple times this season already too

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You literally just said this:

"I think they have been selectively ignoring VAR checks ever since they put VAR in place...They are either accidentally putting their hand on the scale to impact the league table or doing it on purpose."

Why would they be selectively ignoring certain VAR checks then? Please do tell.
Will let LITN answer this, but let me ask you - why do you think that the audio hasn’t been released/hasn’t been heard by anyone else yet? If there is nothing to hide? Been almost 48 hours now

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I am watching this game and I have to suffer enough watching this miserable team and I don't want to read more cringe about the liverpool game thanks only one suffering is tolerable at a time

IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN JESUS BROJA

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Broja continues with typical Chelsea finishing this season. First does well to get into a good shooting position then blast it way over.

Reactions: Peen

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
625.jpg

Who's ready for another bottom-table result from Chelsea today?

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea about to be 7-0 in XG this season LFG !!

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I gotta start laughing at Liverpool. Arsenal lose the same way where the bloke effin' forgets to draw the lines and we take it on the chin. The same thing happens to Liverpool and they demand the bloke fired, the audio recording released, new protocols implemented, new training regimes initiated, new technology invented, new laws enforced, and what else I am currently forgetting?

They treating this like that missing Malaysian Airliner. Four YO FC.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I remain a broja stan. Like the power and pace he showed on that play to get into that shooting position anyways. Unlikely he ever puts it all together given the year long injury but yeah

Cole Palmer is probably actually something. Like I think he's better than Havertz already.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Will let LITN answer this, but let me ask you - why do you think that the audio hasn’t been released/hasn’t been heard by anyone else yet? If there is nothing to hide? Been almost 48 hours now

Idk, I'm not PGMOL. But that's not the point.

My point was you and LITN in here going on and on about conspiracies with all of the data pointing towards LFC being a "statistical outlier" in terms of getting officiated differently, or how they have been "selectively ignoring VAR checks" and "accidentally putting their hand on the scale to impact the league table or doing it on purpose."

You can keep peddling conspiracies if you so choose - they're funny to hear you try to rationalize them. Only topped by you both saying "what?? I'm not saying there's a conspiracy..."

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don't know what their future in soccer looks like, but I'd put good money on multiple Chelsea players having a future as a NFL kicker.

Reactions: S E P H

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Idk, I'm not PGMOL. But that's not the point.

My point was you and LITN in here going on and on about conspiracies with all of the data pointing towards LFC being a "statistical outlier" in terms of getting officiated differently, or how they have been "selectively ignoring VAR checks" and "accidentally putting their hand on the scale to impact the league table or doing it on purpose."

You can keep peddling conspiracies if you so choose - they're funny to hear you try to rationalize them. Only topped by you both saying "what?? I'm not saying there's a conspiracy..."
No if I thought there was a conspiracy I would just say it. I am surprised you can’t tell the difference in what I’m saying. If I say they’re selectively ignoring VAR checks and then I say I think they’re letting emotion get in the way of officiating the game fairly, what does that mean? I can’t be more clear than that.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I gotta start laughing at Liverpool. Arsenal lose the same way where the bloke effin' forgets to draw the lines and we take it on the chin. The same thing happens to Liverpool and they demand the bloke fired, the audio recording released, new protocols implemented, new training regimes initiated, new technology invented, new laws enforced, and what else I am currently forgetting?

They treating this like that missing Malaysian Airliner. Four YO FC.
Again, this is a reason you should be supporting what LFC is doing, not a reason against it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad