GWT: EPL - Matchweek 7 (ft. MW 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Please touch grass it's been 30 pages of this stupid liverpool discussion i am being completely serious

OMG BROJA

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Maybe some more of you need to experience standing there dumbfounded when another referee tells you that one team is losing so he doesn’t want to call something. These people are not all the pillar of fairness that some of you think they are.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Idk, I'm not PGMOL. But that's not the point.

My point was you and LITN in here going on and on about conspiracies with all of the data pointing towards LFC being a "statistical outlier" in terms of getting officiated differently, or how they have been "selectively ignoring VAR checks" and "accidentally putting their hand on the scale to impact the league table or doing it on purpose."

You can keep peddling conspiracies if you so choose - they're funny to hear you try to rationalize them. Only topped by you both saying "what?? I'm not saying there's a conspiracy..."
Having data showing LFC is a statistical outlier is having data showing LFC is a statistic outlier. If you would like me to send to you, please confirm and I will. If you want to call it a conspiracy, that’s your prerogative, not mine. But data is just data

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That first one was a great ball forward from Caicedo, and an even better ball from Colwill, and Mudryk finally showed the touch and patience required to score. Great play by all involved there.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Fulham already looked exposed and now they have no choice but to push here with enzo/levi really capable of the long passes

Why is Raul Jimenez still getting minutes at the top level. He's been finished for years now.

Like how do you not sign players other than Willian and Raul Jimenez

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Armando Broja is so much better than Nicolas Jackson. Instant impact.
Jackson has looked extremely good all season, tbh. He's just brutally underperforming xG (which, based on Broja's miss earlier, is not necessarily an advantage of Broja's). Having them both to challenge each other is a great thing, though, I hope they can build some confidence with their recent goals.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Come on guys lol. He skied a gimme 30 yards into the stands and got a Tim Ream gift on both ends. Beginning to end Tim Ream crafted that, 90% of PL defenders turn that Palmer pass into a clearance.
Yeah that’s kind of what I am seeing too. One of the reasons I was shorting Fulham preseason is they had A LOT of good Tim Ream last season. Not sure how replicable that is

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Come on guys lol. He skied a gimme 30 yards into the stands and got a Tim Ream gift on both ends. Beginning to end Tim Ream crafted that, 90% of PL defenders turn that Palmer pass into a clearance.
He is way smarter in his movement and Nicolas Jackson have missed in similar fashion and more often.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Jackson has looked extremely good all season, tbh. He's just brutally underperforming xG (which, based on Broja's miss earlier, is not necessarily an advantage of Broja's). Having them both to challenge each other is a great thing, though, I hope they can build some confidence with their recent goals.
Yeah, I view both pretty similarly. Neither are what I'd say clinical finishers at this point, but both have been positive players in build-up play. I like the potential in both, but I imagine we'll have to ride some waves when it comes to their finishing.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Again, this is a reason you should be supporting what LFC is doing, not a reason against it
I think every team needs to do what Liverpool is doing when a bad and dreadful decision(s) is made. But just because they're correct to demand all this stuff, again still doesn't make it any less whiny and considering Klopp is there makes the entire organisation look like 4 year-olds when all is said and done.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Fulham already looked exposed and now they have no choice but to push here with enzo/levi really capable of the long passes

Why is Raul Jimenez still getting minutes at the top level. He's been finished for years now.

I think everyone feels bad that Jimenez broke his head and they think maybe he still has it but he definitely doesn’t.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto

Tbh Willian has been shockingly quality since he signed for Fulham

Reactions: luiginb and gary69

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Announcers mention that the communication between VAR and on field has changed from just call confirmed to call confirmed, outcome.

Nice to see Liverpool is getting the desired changes from PGMOL already, so I'm sure their fans will quiet down.

Mitrovic did leave/force his way out fairly late, so I'm sure that's part of the issue

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
He is way smarter in his movement and Nicolas Jackson have missed in similar fashion and more often.
He's had two chances man the sample size is so small.

I am more high on Broja but Broja's conversion reel at chelsea is quite similar to jackson's

Tbh Willian has been shockingly quality since he signed for Fulham
Not as much recently I was reading

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad