GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Van Hecke risking his life there with Licha.
Lol ok. Lisandro got swatted like a small fly earlier on that Milner chance. He's the biggest (not in stature obviously) fake tough guy out there.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
It's a reference to his interview after last week's game, saying he killed Traore.
Sorry I don't appreciate a 5'7" guy calling himself the butcher because he puts in yellow card worthy challenges all the time.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lol ok. Lisandro got swatted like a small fly earlier on that Milner chance. He's the biggest (not in stature obviously) fake tough guy out there.
That’s a take. He may not win every fight given his small stature but he certainly won’t back down from any fight making him the least fake tough guy.

Sorry I don't appreciate a 5'7" guy calling himself the butcher because he puts in yellow card worthy challenges all the time.
He doesn’t call “himself” the butcher lol that’s his nickname.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I mean had the ball touched Zirkzee's knee inside the goal, United might have ended up as the winner. It's small margins of error sometimes.
Brighton's a good team, but you don't get to claim small margin of error when you're Man United and spent 500M+ since taking over.

Reactions: S E P H

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
@robertmac43

Why isn't Gruda starting yet? I actually bother to watch this farmer's league and the kid's not even on the bench? TF?
He will start next game. Got a little look today but I guess they wanted to give him some more time.

This is the biggest window we have ever had. Lot's of new players to cycle through to start the year.

Reactions: Jovavic and cgf

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean had the ball touched Zirkzee's knee inside the goal, United might have ended up as the winner. It's small margins of error sometimes.
Lot of small margins in a lot of seasons. The Liverpool City goal that was fractions of an inch of a difference decided that season. Players getting hurt. You name it.

At some point, how they play, how they look and the overall results have to be the main thing.

ETH doesn't get the fractional benefit of the doubt at this point if it's me. You can be fine with it

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Football is a funny game. United should've been up by two goals in that first half yet Brighton scores. Then Brighton blows United away in the beginning of second, but United scores.

Zirkzee is hilarious, what a massive mistake to make. He had no business to go after that ball yet he stupidly did. Lol. Additionally, horrible schoolboy defending by Martinez. No way you should allow goals that easily for opposing teams.

Also, Dalot confuses me so much. I'm not sure what to expect because he was one of best Man United players today, but I've seen him get ripped to shreds in other matches. Is he just inconsistent?

Brighton wasn't very impressive compared to RdZ's Brighton. So careless with the ball with a ton of unforced errors due to poor decision making. If they played against a talented team, some of those mistakes would be goals against. However, I'm shocked how good Welbeck looks. I thought he would have faded out when he left the Arsenal, yet he has reinvented himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad