GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Terrible defending by van Haecke, who kept Diallo onside and then put a ball that was going wide in the back of the net.

Notice how Diallo didn't celebrate with his teammates who had been barking at him and complaining about his decisions all game long. Locker room still seems toxic at United.

@Evilo, did Mainoo also save a goal from the line and assist another one if only Diallo could score? Cause if he did I must have missed it 😁

Reactions: gary69

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Terrible defending by van Haecke, who kept Diallo onside and then put a ball that was going wide in the back of the net.

Notice how Diallo didn't celebrate with his teammates who had been barking at him and complaining about his decisions all game long. Locker room still seems toxic at United.

@Evilo, did Mainoo also save a goal from the line and assist another one if only Diallo could score? Cause if he did I must have missed it 😁
His stepmother died yesterday. All came to hug him. Stop it with your fake narratives.

Reactions: Evilo

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

Mai oo has been the only class player for United this game. He's everywhere, on both sides.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad