GWT: EPL - Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
What’s the deal with Solomon? He played in preseason so I assume he’s not injured. Are they planning on moving him? If he’s not going to make the squad he should leave.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
This looks like a real beating... The Foxes are going to be thumping balls forward and Vardy is not the guy you want trying to run down Romero and Van De Ven. This could be 3-0 now.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
It's like Spurs are practicing offensive set-pieces.
What’s the deal with Solomon? He played in preseason so I assume he’s not injured. Are they planning on moving him? If he’s not going to make the squad he should leave.
They are looking to loan him out. Not worth using a valuable non-homegrown slot on him.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Took his legs out and didn't really touch the ball, right?
I thought Solanke tried to lean in and his legs were out of reach for Vestergaard so he ended up using his big frame to push down on Solanke's back.. So there was body but not a clip of the legs which usually gets the pen.. that's my take from the one view I had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad