GWT: EPL - Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
You aren't wrong.. it could have cost them.. Vicario could handle it better. Spurs could have had this game dead and buried by the 15 minute mark and Ange could have gone to his bench much earlier. All kinds of blame to go around. Would Vicario have lost it at Pedro Porro when Vardy jumped inside him and hit the winner? Doubt it.
Vicario being Vicario. Bergvall will get used to it, if he hasn't already.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
You aren't wrong.. it could have cost them.. Vicario could handle it better. Spurs could have had this game dead and buried by the 15 minute mark and Ange could have gone to his bench much earlier. All kinds of blame to go around. Would Vicario have lost it at Pedro Porro when Vardy jumped inside him and hit the winner? Doubt it.

I agree on that. Treat everyone the same no matter the status on the player and i think you’re probably right he wouldn’t dare against a keyplayer like Son or Romero. I’m sure Ange will take him aside and give him good feedback.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
I don't care about age. Tottenham cannot accept these mistake, this is the EPL and it does not matter if you are 18 or 30 years old. Vicario did well there, the league is huge money and the margin between W or L or CL or not is razor thin. If that hurt Bergvall feeling then he is not fit to be a first team player yet
match week 1

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
LC blew them away in the second half. It was a night and day difference to the point that the Foxes should have won, and the result was even more hilarious when you consider that Levy spent at least half of the Kane transfer on Nicholas Jackson 2.0, lol.

Maddison is also a jester. Don't get me wrong, he looks brilliant out there, but because the Spurs don't really have much offensive talent, he's pretty much ball-hogging and doing everything himself. He's at his best when he's making clever passes and through balls, but he's his own worst enemy when he takes on defenders and goes brainless. He killed at least ten or so prime opportunities by making extremely poor decisions himself and not using his teammates better.

Porro is a beast though, only Spurs player I really like.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yep, he clearly allowed himself to do this because it was a kid's mistake. He certainly wouldn't lose it to his veteran teammates.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad