Epic Calder Battle in 2024-25 Season

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
So it turns out that Mitchkovs KHL contract was just ploy to scare off teams so that he could fall to Philly.

Any team above Philly could have picked him anyway and then traded him

Roksta

Jul 27, 2011
Lane Hutson? Bwahaha

I mean I guess its possible, offensive D gets career year in points on shit teams (see Mike Matheson last year)

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
San Jose and Montreal just wont score as much as Dallas. It's a fact.

Stanky playing with Hintz & Roberts can't hurt either. He'll get some healthy peepee minutes aswell.

It's over.

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
If Faber wasn't even considered neither is Hutson.
Faber had low 40s points and finished 2nd in voting. If Hutson pulls out 50-60 points as a rookie defenseman on a lottery team, he for sure is going to be up there.

Still, I'm expecting one of the forwards to win it.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
“Lap the field” lmao. Biased much? I don’t think any rookie ever has done anything close to what you could call “lapping the field” except maybe Gretzky. It certainly won’t be Stankoven, whose upside is likely somewhere between Brendan Gallagher and Alex DeBrincat.
Teemu Selanne had a pretty incredible rookie season, 30 points ahead of 2nd in points, 35 goals ahead of 2nd in goals. Had more ESP than Lindros who was also a rookie had for total points

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Want to make a bet?

Winner gets to choose the loser name on HF for next year.

PS I already challenged you to the same bet over your Habs over Sens prediction.

Are you the kind of blow hard who just spouts BS or do you back it up?

If Hutson doesn't win, it's going to be fake news

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad