Prospect Info: Emil Heineman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
1. he missed a big chunk of the season due to the rule that he either would make the Habs or be sent back. Personally I'm not a fan of bringing over Euro players unless you can send them down, if not just leave them for the next year imo.

2. Sweden is low scoring, only 2 players in the league got over 46 pts. Among U-22 players Heineman was right there with the top ppg's in the league.

3. His ave TOI is 15 mins, he played 35 games so his ppg if he played in every game and produced at that rate would be 22.36 points, if he had 26 points he would be top 50ish in the league in points.
For #1, he broke fingers at the Habs camp slamming on the board during a pre-season game which made him miss 8-10 weeks (he did his rehab in Sweden). If that haven't happened, he would have stayed in NA I think.

Reactions: montreal

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Thanks. How would you compare him to Lekhonen?

Not alike as he's bigger, faster, stronger, more physical. He will take the body as he's not going to be running around hitting people but contact seems a big part of his game.

The offense is the question, how good is it, as this kid has been a lock to be an NHLer just a question of how good the offense is as he can play on any line if the offense translates. So far so good but short sample size and all.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Heineman, RHP and Roy all look like they should be regulars for us next year.
That's a bold prediction on Roy.

We'll see how many spots Hughes can open up this summer. But even if Roy is ready, a full year in Laval, or at least until there are injuries, wouldn't be bad for him. Probably would be good actually. Same with Heineman. RHP should definitely be in the NHL.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017

We'll see how many spots Hughes can open up this summer. But even if Roy is ready, a full year in Laval, or at least until there are injuries, wouldn't be bad for him. Probably would be good actually. Same with Heineman. RHP should definitely be in the NHL.
Maybe not right out of camp, but all three will be regulars and part of the “core” by the end of next year

• Love
Reactions: 26Mats

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe not right out of camp, but all three will be regulars and part of the “core” by the end of next year
If we can get Monahan back healthy, or get Dubois, we should be a pretty good bubble team. With all the good wingers we have, we really need a 3c that's better offensively than Dvo.

Reactions: DramaticGloveSave

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
Strange to read stuff like that when HuGo kept an 18 yo that was clearly not ready. In the case of Roy, he will have to force their hand, that's for sure. Nothing is free for a #150 overall.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
If we can get Monahan back healthy, or get Dubois, we should be a pretty good bubble team. With all the good wingers we have, we really need a 3c that's better offensively than Dvo.
Dvo has obviously been a disappointment with us, but I do think he’s a good 3C when healthy. We could trade him for pennies but I’d rather just let him play out his deal and hopefully he gets back to the player that was a proven quality middle 6 center man. He can be a vet to play with the youngsters (like Heineman), or at worst he can play on a line of disappointments with Gallagher and Armia/Hoffman lol

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Dvo has obviously been a disappointment with us, but I do think he’s a good 3C when healthy. We could trade him for pennies but I’d rather just let him play out his deal and hopefully he gets back to the player that was a proven quality middle 6 center man. He can be a vet to play with the youngsters (like Heineman), or at worst he can play on a line of disappointments with Gallagher and Armia/Hoffman lol
He has never been a proven anything. He has the potential to be a good 3c but has never really lived up to that.

JohnTheBaptist

We are brothers/sisters and of the Divine Source
Nov 13, 2022
Heineman, RHP and Roy all look like they should be regulars for us next year.
RHP Is guaranteed, he's probably our 3rd best goal scorer. Roy and Heineman should get at least a full season in Laval with the possibility of playing some call up games.

Reactions: NewDef

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If we get a 3c and Dvo isn't in the deal, I would be very happy to see what he can do on the wing. He has a good shot, has good hands around the net, can make plays with his linemates, is good along the wall, is good defensively, etc... Sounds like a really good middle six winger to me. And, he can play C if there are a rash of injuries.

I think he could both be really useful to us and up his trade value on the wing.

Reactions: NewDef

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
RHP Is guaranteed, he's probably our 3rd best goal scorer. Roy and Heineman should get at least a full season in Laval with the possibility of playing some call up games.
Nothing is guaranteed. The pitlick situation was similar last year then his production obviously came back to normal and would’ve stayed in Laval if not for the injuries.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Nothing is guaranteed. The pitlick situation was similar last year then his production obviously came back to normal and would’ve stayed in Laval if not for the injuries.

Unlike Pitlick, RHP has the skillset to play in any lines with any players. Even if his production goes down, he can still be a solid bottom 6 player.

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
He was listed at 6’2” at rookie camp. Looks big out there. Thick, solid and tight for sure.
When we acquired him, it was said he was 6'2, always thought he was 6'2, then he came back to NA and for some reason hockeydb had him at 6' all along. Looks big and fast out there. Shades of Patch.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
if @Runner77 is talking about him, he's 6'5
@Habs tends to skip over posts about Rudy-types. Either that, or he finds choice words to disparage them.

As a result, I’ve had to inflate heights to at least get him to read a post now and again. :sarcasm:

• Wow
Reactions: Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad