Value of: Elias Lindholm to Minnesota

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Eriksson Ek is one of the most underrated players in the league. I absolutely think he's a 2 way beast. He's like Backlund and Danault. Saying Lindholm is good defensively doesn't mean he's better defensively than Eriksson Ek. EE is right there with Danault and Backlund for the best in the league defensively. I'm not sure which of the 3 is best, but EE is right there.

Lindholm is a 2 way C. EE put up big numbers playing with one of the top 5 offensive players in the league. Lindholm when he did that scored 40+ goals and 80+ points. I'd say they are equivalent players. EE is better defensively, EL better offensively.

Yes, Canadian fans know nothing about hockey. Give me a break. EE is a beast defensively, good offensively. This conversation was about you saying Faber is a top 4 defenseman. He's not. Full stop. Eriksson Ek is a top 3 defensive center in the league. He's broken 50 points once in his career. He's not Elias Lindholm offensively. That's just a fact.
Literally dumba isn't being kept because faber is taking over his role. But yeah, according to a Canadian fan, he's not a top 4d. Whatever dude.

Go look who Joel Eriksson ek was playing with. It's fact that boldy and Johansson played great together because Eriksson ek was put between them. If you put together the goals and point Eriksson ek did after that , it would be equal. Eriksson ek has become a complete stud two way C. Showing ignorance thinking points is everything

As opposed to what your doing right? LOL look in the mirror bud.
Nah.. dude wanting to say Brock faber isn't a top 4d when dumba isn't being kept because of him. Wanting to act like Eriksson ek is only a defensive player is ignorance

• Haha
Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
And what happened the 4 seasons before? Ek just got unlucky I guess.
Yeah Eriksson ek was unlucky because our loser of a coach was playing him with foligno and Greenway. It was literally until the mid way after deadline he moved Eriksson ek up to play with boldy and Johansson. It's a fact Joel Eriksson ek has never played more than a few games between kaprizov and Zuccarello

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Literally dumba isn't being kept because faber is taking over his role. But yeah, according to a Canadian fan, he's not a top 4d. Whatever dude.

Go look who Joel Eriksson ek was playing with. It's fact that boldy and Johansson played great together because Eriksson ek was put between them. If you put together the goals and point Eriksson ek did after that , it would be equal. Eriksson ek has become a complete stud two way C. Showing ignorance thinking points is everything

Nah.. dude wanting to say Brock faber isn't a top 4d when dumba isn't being kept because of him. Wanting to act like Eriksson ek is only a defensive player is ignorance
No, according to his coach he played a #6 role. This has nothing to do with opinion and everything to do with facts. Who is Faber better than for the Flames? Rasmus Andersson, Kylington, Weegar, Hanifin, Tanev, Zadorov? He doesn't make our roster. He doesn't even come close. You're talking about a guy playing less than 14 minutes per night for a total of 8 games as a top 4 defenseman. He has no points. He hasn't done anything yet. He literally has less games and accomplished less than Jusso Valimaki who was our 9th or 10th best defenseman coming into last season.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
No, according to his coach he played a #6 role. This has nothing to do with opinion and everything to do with facts. Who is Faber better than for the Flames? Rasmus Andersson, Kylington, Weegar, Hanifin, Tanev, Zadorov? He doesn't make our roster. He doesn't even come close. You're talking about a guy playing less than 14 minutes per night for a total of 8 games as a top 4 defenseman. He has no points. He hasn't done anything yet. He literally has less games and accomplished less than Jusso Valimaki who was our 9th or 10th best defenseman coming into last season.
Once again it doesn't matter what you think. Yeah that same coach who literally doesn't make lineup without gm consultation. Lol dude, once again dumba isn't being kept because faber is moving into a full top 4 role. But keep talking

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Once again it doesn't matter what you think. Yeah that same coach who literally doesn't make lineup without gm consultation. Lol dude, once again dumba isn't being kept because faber is moving into a full top 4 role. But keep talking

Two separate things.

Faber is ready for a bigger role.

But Dumba isn't being resigned because they have zero cap to do so. Faber or not.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Which one of Boldy, Johansson, Foligno or Greenway is a top 5 offensive player in the league?
He spent 57% of his non-PK minutes with Kaprizov. That's the top 5 offensive player in the league. You guys do the same thing Oilers fans do. Claim Draisaitl and McDavid play on different lines when the majority of their minutes are together.

They aren't dumb enough to do that. No NHL team is. You don't put a kid who hasn't played bottom pairing minutes for 10 games into a top 4 role.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
He spent 57% of his non-PK minutes with Kaprizov. That's the top 5 offensive player in the league. You guys do the same thing Oilers fans do. Claim Draisaitl and McDavid play on different lines when the majority of their minutes are together.

They aren't dumb enough to do that. No NHL team is. You don't put a kid who hasn't played bottom pairing minutes for 10 games into a top 4 role.

The only time Joel Eriksson ek and Kaprizov spend together is on powerplay. That's it. They don't play together, so weak argument.

Well guess what they are. Dumba literally beside Minnesota cap situation wasn't kept because of him the dude is being seen as the next brodin so wrong. Same reason Klingberg isn't being kept

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
For Lindholm? Pfft, yes he is. C > D any day.
No the hell he's not! Minnesota isn't trading a top 4d and Minnesota born player in faber. Faber was also the main piece that got wild to trade Fiala . Guerin has never traded a top prospect or 1st round pick for rentals. He's not even a prospect anymore

• Haha

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
The only time Joel Eriksson ek and Kaprizov spend together is on powerplay. That's it. They don't play together, so weak argument.

Well guess what they are. Dumba literally beside Minnesota cap situation wasn't kept because of him the dude is being seen as the next brodin so wrong. Same reason Klingberg isn't being kept
Again, this is a fact, not an opinion. Use google, it will help you establish these facts. They track who plays with who. Eriksson Ek played 57% of his non-PK minutes with Kaprizov.

I'll make a bet with you. My bet is that Faber is not top 4 in minutes next season for the Wild. If I'm right you quote all of my posts with "Double Dion is a smart Canadian hockey fan and I'm a dim-witted American hockey fan" for 1 month or vice-versa.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Dude once again it was in power play, facts. Google had false facts. Our coach doesn't play Eriksson ek with Kaprizov my gosh. It was always between greenway and foligno, then it became Johansson and boldy.
These are NHL tracked official stats. 57% of his non-PK minutes were played with Kaprizov, that includes obviously PP minutes, but also ES minutes. Kaprizov was a more common linemate by miles than Greenway and Foligno.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Dude once again it was in power play, facts. Google had false facts. Our coach doesn't play Eriksson ek with Kaprizov my gosh. It was always between greenway and foligno, then it became Johansson and boldy.
Hey what’s up with you guys having Ek go down and you not even having a half decent replacement who can step up?

What a joke that center depth has become.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Again, this is a fact, not an opinion. Use google, it will help you establish these facts. They track who plays with who. Eriksson Ek played 57% of his non-PK minutes with Kaprizov.

I'll make a bet with you. My bet is that Faber is not top 4 in minutes next season for the Wild. If I'm right you quote all of my posts with "Double Dion is a smart Canadian hockey fan and I'm a dim-witted American hockey fan" for 1 month or vice-versa.

These are NHL tracked official stats. 57% of his non-PK minutes were played with Kaprizov.
Non pk? You mean powerplay. My gosh. Kaprizov C during his whole tenure has been victor rask, sam steel, abd Ryan Hartman for a majority of the time. Joel Eriksson ek for few games last year, and they sucked together. Amazing that you think Google is the end all. Eriksson Ek only play with Kaprizov on Powerplay

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Your numbers are skewed due to power play minutes.

5v5
Eriksson Ek with Kaprizov 66 minutes
Eriksson Ek without Kaprizov 886 minutes

And just for kicks and giggles:
5v5
McDavid with Draisaitl 469 minutes
McDavid without Draisaitl 839 minutes
Draisaitl without McDavid 800 minutes

Totally the same thing though, right? One with less than 70 minutes together and the other with over 450 minutes together.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
No the hell he's not! Minnesota isn't trading a top 4d and Minnesota born player in faber. Faber was also the main piece that got wild to trade Fiala . Guerin has never traded a top prospect or 1st round pick for rentals. He's not even a prospect anymore
This 'one of us' Minnesota born player bulls*** needs to die a quick and horrible death. It's ignorant, simplistic and makes Minnesota fans that perpetuate it look like absolute knobs. Get the best player regardless of where they come from. Do I want to keep Faber? Yes. Would I unload him if it meant getting another top tier center? Without f***ing question. Defense can be replaced relatively easy. Teams will part with that. Good centers do not. If it's within the realm of likelihood, you'd be a total clownshoe not to jump on it.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
This 'one of us' Minnesota born player bulls*** needs to die a quick and horrible death. It's ignorant, simplistic and makes Minnesota fans that perpetuate it look like absolute knobs. Get the best player regardless of where they come from. Do I want to keep Faber? Yes. Would I unload him if it meant getting another top tier center, without f***ing question. Defense can be replaced relatively easy. Teams will part with that. Good centers do not. If it's within the realm of likelihood, you'd be a total clownshoe not to jump on it.
Well thank God you aren't Bill Guerin. You know the Same bill Guerin whose not traded a 1st or any top prospect and has made it clear he won't? Yeah good luck with that.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
This 'one of us' Minnesota born player bulls*** needs to die a quick and horrible death. It's ignorant, simplistic and makes Minnesota fans that perpetuate it look like absolute knobs. Get the best player regardless of where they come from. Do I want to keep Faber? Yes. Would I unload him if it meant getting another top tier center? Without f***ing question. Defense can be replaced relatively easy. Teams will part with that. Good centers do not. If it's within the realm of likelihood, you'd be a total clownshoe not to jump on it.
Yep. Nobody cares where the player was born.

Reactions: MK9

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Well thank God you aren't Bill Guerin. You know the Same bill Guerin whose not traded a 1st or any top prospect and has made it clear he won't? Yeah good luck with that.
Neat story. No one takes you seriously. At all. Ever. Not fans of other teams. Not other Minnesota posters.

For proof, re-read the last 2 pages of your owns posts.

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Neat story. No one takes you seriously. At all. Ever. Not fans of other teams. Not other Minnesota posters.

For proof, re-read the last 2 pages of your owns posts.
I don't give a damn what you think. Neat story by you. A C that is like Eriksson ek, but wants to be paid abd is a free agent isn't getting anything like hf people think he's worth, much like eichel. It's amusing seeing hf people overrate the worth of players and they end up going for significantly worse

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I hate the Wild but JEE is definitely one of the most underrated players in the league. If he’s not at Lindholm’s level yet then it’s close. He’s that good. He just lacks the reputation - that will change.

Also laughable to consider Faber a “B” prospect or to think the Wild would have to offer Matt Boldy - there’s not a player on the Flames roster they’d deal Boldy for. He’s a franchise level winger in the making. Faber’s a Slavin-esque defensive prospect. Doesn’t have quite the size as Slavin but skates like the wind, has defensive intelligence out the rear and can play a modern transition game.

Reactions: Sebastien

Sebastien

May 1, 2022
Just know, that's as far as I read. Nothing else past that is relevant. As is anything you ever post.
The same right back at you and others who overrate player's trade worth then find out they aren't worth that. I am sure you getting mad was Same one who said eichel was worth Eriksson ek, boldy, etc and guess what, he wasn't.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
1686681987084.gif

1686682126227.gif

Reactions: MK9

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011

Saying a guy who has played in 8 NHL games, that's right 8, is already an established top 4 NHL Dman is straight up lunacy, saying that a guy who had one career year is as good as a guy who has had several and even in a down year outscored said player is just plain wrong.

I get you love Faber, I really like him too, same with Eriksson, but if you have a chance to get a player like Lindholm and all you gotta give up is a mid 1st and a Dman who hasn't proven shit in the NHL (so far), you take it, every day of the week.

The same right back at you and others who overrate player's trade worth then find out they aren't worth that. I am sure you getting mad was Same one who said eichel was worth Eriksson ek, boldy, etc and guess what, he wasn't.
The same Eichel who is about to win the Conn Smythe?

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad