Value of: Elias Lindholm for 2 First Rounders. Takers?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Unlikely.

Top end: 1st, 2nd and B prospect
Low end: 1st and B prospect

HarrySPlinkett

Not a film critic
Feb 4, 2010
Calgary
If he's retained and comes with Tanev retained. And is willing to sign an extension?

Then the two firsts come with Byram.
If Byram is on the table, I feel like you have to gamble that he can move past his early injury woes and be a top player.

It’s a better play than a 24-32 1st rounder.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Neither Vanek nor Karlsson returned 2 1sts.

Post-lockout, 2 1sts has been wrapped up in conditions. Tkachuk to Atlanta was the now outlawed poison pill for re-signing. Ditto Duchene to Columbus. Miller to St. Louis had a team performance based condition in additional to that poison pill. Zuccarello to Dallas had one of each. None of picks transferred.

The yearly 1st is a contender’s best trade capital. Giving it up inhibits future deals. Hence the HF 1st discussed above as the kicker piece in deals (Tippett - Giroux, Colbourne - Kaberle, Bernier - Campbell, etc.).

Reactions: tarheelhockey

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I'd be curious what a PLD like return would look like for Lindy. Like a 2nd and a couple young depth players with potential from a team that has a clear need for a matchup top 6 C.

Reactions: Heldig

Kamus

Oct 21, 2005
For shits and giggles

Lindholm, Tanev

For

Kulak, McLeod , 2 1sts, 3 2nds, Bourgault, Campbell, Lavoie

Lindholm for 1st and 2nd
Tanev for Kulak, McLeod 2nd
To take Campbell- 1st,2nd, Bourgault, Lavoie

Flame away

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
I could see him being traded for two conditional 1sts maybe, where the condition on the 2025 1st is such that it's 25-32 or it converts to a 2nd round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad