Injury Report: Eichel suffers high ankle sprain in Oct 12th practice; out 6-8 weeks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JOVIS*

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

giphy.gif

What do we know about NOLAN PATRICK?

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
No one said go into tank mode. Eichel is easily our 2nd most important player, maybe most important

this is an entirely different team without him. they can try as hard as they want to win games but i still see a bottom 10 finish in the league. this team isn't ready to compete

No doubt they're worse off, but the goal needs to remain the same.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I'm holding my breath til we get an idea of exactly whats wrong and get some official word on how long he'll be out. I'm honestly just hoping it's not one of those injuries that he can never come back 100% from. :help:

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
@kevinoDandC - 12 minutes ago
#Amerks coach Dan Lambert said the #Sabres haven't called for anyone yet.

I expect Cal O'Reilly to be called up.
Thank god we will at least have an O'Reilly in the line-up tomorrow.

Lock3Boys

Aug 16, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Poor Zamboni work if you ask me

Thank you for making me chuckle JJ, some of what I wrote is obviously tongue in cheek, but man this sucks.

They still need to find a way to compete for a playoff spot, I will take back my Disco hatred if he finds a way minus one of his best players.

Silver lining is maybe Samson will get a legit look at center.

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Well, going into tomorrow's game, I'm more confident in the goal tending and D this season. Here's where Disco earns his paycheck.

ThunderD

Jan 29, 2016
If we're being irrational knuckleheads don't forgot to F the ice he caught his skate on.

Don't tell him that. Now he'll start saying to F the Pegulas...

Seriously, let's look at what to do now. Move Reinhart to the middle of that line with Kane and put Fasching in his place on RW?

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
most likely the same ankle injury Lehner had last season. Might not see Jack till January..

If the injury keeps him out until then, and we're able to maintain a respectable position in the standings, inserting Eichel into the lineup could be a huge boost for the second half of the season.

Sorry for the optimism, guys. But it's either that or I'm going to cry a little... still.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad