Edmonton Oilers (P2) vs LA Kings (P3) | LAK lead 1-0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It makes your posts so much more comical knowing that this guy hates the Oilers so much, but spends thousands on season seats to watch them every home game. Around a fanbase you hate.

Hahahahahahahhaa

What a miserable existence you must have as a hockey fan. You spend more time on this forum and actual money, supporting a team you despise. It’s hilarious!
Something must not be clicking here, you don’t seem to understand

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
What's the kings injury situation? Fiala still out?
He dead until they say otherwise, same with Vilardi

You’re right.

I can’t understand how someone who hates a team so much, posts so much about them and then buys season seats. For a team he hates!

Best joke on this forum. Thanks man.
Nope, you definitely don’t get it

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
It makes your posts so much more comical knowing that this guy hates the Oilers so much, but spends thousands on season seats to watch them every home game. Around a fanbase you hate.

Hahahahahahahhaa

What a miserable existence you must have as a hockey fan. You spend more time on this forum and actual money, supporting a team you despise. It’s hilarious!
I consider that guy a (closet) Oilers' fan, he loves them and it's adorable he won't admit it :laugh:

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Healthy Nurse is better than Doughty at everything and has 1 yes,1 pp point.

Nurse is in the top 15 in pretty much every single offensive and defensive stat the last 3 years. ESP, Hits, Blocks, PK time, ES time, plus minus, Pk goals, PK assists, SHP, GWP, GWG, ESG, quality of competition.

Seriously. Look it up. It is shocking how consistently he is in the top 15 of every single metric, yet HF says he is not a legit #1 D because he played injured in the playoffs lol.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Darnell Nurse is thr most underrated player in the NHL.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Why the hell do Oilers fans ever even post this clip claiming there was a DDT?

Are they so blind they are unable to see Nuge grab Andersons leg and lift it, taking them both down to the ice?

Or are their homer goggles just that bad? Idk.. but what I do know is this fake "DDT" and Andersons fake "slew foot" have sent them into a frenzy for a whole year now over nothing burgers lool
Who on earth called this a DDT? I just wanted to showcase how much of a nothing Mikey Anderson is on the physical side of things when he gets mounted by RNH. I'd love to see him drop the gloves with Nuge and get beat up by a guy who looks like he's 16 years old.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Looks like Andersson's left leg pushes Draisaitl's right out from under him while he he pulls him down from behind, no?

This thing is like at the Zapruder Film level now.

The danger of a slewfoot is causing a player to hit their head on the ice. Anderson is holding him tight the entire time, negating what the point of a slewfoot is.

Anderson's leg is right in between Drai's legs. There is no sweep of one of the legs. There is no sweep of the leg while pushing the player backwards so they fall hard on their back or head.

If it was actually a slewfoot, Drai doesn't hurt his ankle. He would of just fallen over hard on his back/back of his head. This is a tackle from behind that unfortunately caused Drai to turn his ankle as he attempted to stay upright and not get pulled down. It's a damn hockey scrum in a playoff game.

If this happened to a Kings player and Kings fans kept pushing this slewfoot narrative, I'd nonstop be telling them how wrong they are.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Macheteops

Apr 13, 2005
How old are you guys with the jinx posts?
I've said it before and I will say it again. Darnell Nurse is thr most underrated player in the NHL.

He's underrated in the sense most people think he's a #4. He's not a 9 million dollar D though

His ability to move the puck out of the zone unless it's hard off the boards for an icing is terrible. He does some stuff well and I believe has been playing a lot better with Ekholm around

Sheikyerbouti

ShakeyerMcBooty
Nov 4, 2006
Van isle
All these posters who believe the kings play big and heavy is bizarre to me.

Must be late games combined with historical narratives. Historically the oilers have been a small skilled team and LA has been big and mean, but not this season. The opposite is true

A lot of people are going to be blown away at how much the oilers physically dominate LA in this series imo.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Are we still really complaining about Anderson last year

Last year, when Darnell Nurse f***ing rocket launched a headbutt at Danault in the slot, and we're still talking about Anderson?

Can we bury this shit yet and focus on this year while acknowledging there's some history?
Something, something girl, something, digging up the past

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011

Hahahahahahahhaa

Thousands of dollars to watch them play and thousands of hours talking about them on Hf

Or you could provide them since you made the claim and know what they are.
Oilers are one of the most valuable franchises in the nhl

Hank Plank

Jun 5, 2012
Alberta
Oilers are one of the most valuable franchises in the nhl
4GVeSX4.gif

VILARGOD

Sep 16, 2020
Los Angeles, CA
Who on earth called this a DDT? I just wanted to showcase how much of a nothing Mikey Anderson is on the physical side of things when he gets mounted by RNH. I'd love to see him drop the gloves with Nuge and get beat up by a guy who looks like he's 16 years old.
Anderson would literally knock RNH out cold lmfao

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Anderson would literally knock RNH out cold lmfao
Right the guy who has never been in a single hockey fight as an adult is gonna rock RNH who has won multiple fights in the NHL. Anderson is soft as f*** and can't even out muscle the Nuge. Can only tackle a guy (we'll call it that to make you guys happy) from behind who is already wrestling with 2 other Kings players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad