ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Obviously the series is over. When was the last time an underdog team lost after winning the first 2 games on the road? I feel like I have suppressed a traumatic memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: behemolari

Mar 26, 2010
You have to give full credit to the Florida panthers. They literally beat the best team in the league in the Boston Bruins. Then they proceeded to kick the living shit out of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Full marks for me, very impressive. Bobrovsky is going to carry that team right to the Stanley Cup finals. He has been absolutely incredible, not human for that fact. He is nearly unbeatable.

I don’t see the leafs winning a game in this series. I’d be willing to put money on it, that this is going to be a sweep.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Florida's mentally right now, they just beat the best team in the first round in 7 games in OT.
With their now heightened influence going forward, they can beat anyone.

Vezina Bob played like a wall, he sucked in the regular season but found a new gear in the postseason.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
It's sad, I expected nothing, I'm still disappointed.
1614812731-am-dotcom.png

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
You have to give full credit to the Florida panthers. They literally beat the best team in the league in the Boston Bruins. Then they proceeded to kick the living shit out of the Toronto Maple Leafs. Full marks for me, very impressive. Bobrovsky is going to carry that team right to the Stanley Cup finals. He has been absolutely incredible, not human for that fact. He is nearly unbeatable.

I don’t see the leafs winning a game in this series. I’d be willing to put money on it, that this is going to be a sweep.
Have you complimented your team this postseason?

LGBlues

Feb 25, 2014
Barkov showed his Selke pedigree this game - I think Florida has been mad at him, but he sure showed leadership tonight.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Cats have really impressed, didn’t have the dominance like Game 1 but was able to weather the storm and get the win. They play more like Game 1, could end this in 5 or 6 games.

Got my respect, Florida.

Scoring chances were 39-26 Toronto in game 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad