ECSF: Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) ( Florida Leads 3-1 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnova

CowboysR^2
Sep 6, 2011
Jetland
Now that everyone knows they are trolls I anticipate a much more hostile reaction from Leaf fans.
They are season ticket holders so it will hardly be news to people sitting in their section who see them all the time.

They represent a lot of Canadian hockey fans when watching Leaf games.
I always cheer for whoever the Leafs are playing against.

I will concede that I was pretty happy for the Leaf players and 99% of their fanbase when they finally won the first round.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I think Florida is much better than their regular season record. I thought that before Boston and obviously think it more now. They also got hot at the perfect time. They also seem very opportunistic. If they get decent goaltending it's going to be some serious trouble for my Leafs.

Not good to give up game 1 at home. A couple wrong bounces tonight and they'll be in trouble heading to Florida. I can name a handful of guys who need to have much better games.

Reactions: Nevins

PeteEakins

Oct 9, 2021
tmp.gif

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Leafs too sloppy with the puck. Have lost both games due to turnovers. Bob has been great, but leafs need to turn this into more of a grinding style series.

Flo really aggressive and great on the forecheck though.

Gio has to come out, he's brutal atm.

Florida doing to TOR what we did to TB. Hanging around and stealing games.

Gonna be a really short series if we don't tighten up.

BTW, congrats on getting Tkachuk for what you guys did. Outstanding player.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Another very close game. Panthers looked dog tired in the 3rd, not surprising given their last 8 days. The rest should do them well.

Leafs looked much more dangerous in this one. Once again a couple bounces their way and this is a very different game.

Regardless, can't really complain about taking a 2-0 lead back home. A crucial game 3 coming up.

Refs are still bunk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad