ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyMike01

U.S.S. Wang
Jul 13, 2007
Hell
I don’t see how anyone can seriously think the Bennett/Knies is a suspension worthy, Knies iniated contact, Bennett tried to slip around and they got tangled up, both go down while trying to untangle and Knies ended up taking the worse of it.

Once again people are asking for suspension based on outcome instead of the action due to their bias.

When there is no discipline whatsoever (because none is deserved) the Toronto Flat Earth Society will add it to the list of grievances

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don’t see how anyone can seriously think the Bennett/Knies is a suspension worthy, Knies iniated contact, Bennett tried to slip around and they got tangled up, both go down while trying to untangle and Knies ended up taking the worse of it.

Once again people are asking for suspension based on outcome instead of the action due to their bias.
Bbbut Toronto doesn't have 10 pp's yet...

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Like imagine if Zac Dalpe shows up and they're still beating you. I don't even want the Leafs to win, but this Panthers team is pure witchcraft.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad