ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
I agree some hockey plays just have unfortunate outcomes, just that it seems like its the Leafs that get punished for it and have people complaining about it while other similar plays that happen against Leafs players don't get the same punishment.
Leafs benefitted big time from it in the first round. Point played with some kind of rib/sternum injury after the push from Reilly. He was a shell of himself. (albeit the real issue with that line was no puck hound/defensive responsible player)

Reactions: Summer Rose

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
I don’t see how anyone can seriously think the Bennett/Knies is a suspension worthy, Knies iniated contact, Bennett tried to slip around and they got tangled up, both go down while trying to untangle and Knies ended up taking the worse of it.

Once again people are asking for suspension based on outcome instead of the action due to their bias.

They can't handle the fact that a college kid with no physical ability can't have different rules than rest of the league

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I agree some hockey plays just have unfortunate outcomes, just that it seems like its the Leafs that get punished for it and have people complaining about it while other similar plays that happen against Leafs players don't get the same punishment.

If bunting or Kadri did that … omg the boards would crash from everyone having a fit

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Bobrovsky playing great. Leafs only have themselves to blame by being MIA in the 2nd and giving the Panthers 2 goals on lazy, sloppy, play in their own end.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He scored an ot winner in round 1

He's actually been decent this season when called up.

Yeah. But like...i always enjoyed the guy. He was pretty likeable and not completely terrible. But he's in his 30s and he's been a career absolutely nobody. His highlights were like, "yeah, that guy didn't suck too bad tonight".

Now he's scoring OT winners and playing a role for this Panthers team?

People say goalies are Voodoo. This Panthers team is voodoo imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad