ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Yeah. But like...i always enjoyed the guy. He was pretty likeable and not completely terrible. But he's in his 30s and he's been a career absolutely nobody. His highlights were like, "yeah, that guy didn't suck too bad tonight".

Now he's scoring OT winners and playing a role for this Panthers team?

People say goalies are Voodoo. This Panthers team is voodoo imo.
You need random to step up in some capacity to go far.

It's no Driver, or Pisani type, but he's helping

Reactions: Summer Rose

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Yeah. But like...i always enjoyed the guy. He was pretty likeable and not completely terrible. But he's in his 30s and he's been a career absolutely nobody. His highlights were like, "yeah, that guy didn't suck too bad tonight".

Now he's scoring OT winners and playing a role for this Panthers team?

People say goalies are Voodoo. This Panthers team is voodoo imo.
He's had a solid AHL career. Not worth disrespecting, as most of us would have loved that career.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
He's had a solid AHL career. Not worth disrespecting, as most of us would have loved that career.

True story...when i used to put together a capfriendly roster for kicks, i'd often actually just use Dalpe as one of my "spare forwards". Because honestly, i liked him. He was solid, did his job, nice player to have.

It's just...he's bounced through like 5 teams since then and done nothing at the NHL level for any of them. So it's not like you can claim the Panthers are just winning on this overwhelming NHL depth. Players just seem to plug in there and do things they've never done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad