ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Matthews has all the talent in the world, but he just ain't wired the way the other superstars in the league are - he's playing really passively when other stars would be trying to take the game over in that second period, knowing just how dire the situation will be if Toronto doesn't win this game.

I thought he was pretty instrumental in the Tampa series.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
A certain fanbase is STILL finding a way to complain about the officiating when penalties are 3-0 in their favour this game and 7-1 so far in the series. Absolutely wild.

If I’m the NHLOA, someone from Toronto is in the box every minute of every game from here on out since you apparently can’t ever please the centre of the universe so why even bother trying to be impartial?
Typical Leaf love from the officials and the League.

It happens the vast majority of times.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
We're going to win this game boys. All things considered that was a well played period minus the start. Florida's puck luck WILL run out.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
What if you were drunk for both?
YX13CNBEx5KOMxH3XJKA7Jfed5s_jLG509r7FjQXZGA.jpg

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Not sure if Barkov is ever going to be big time playoff player. Jury is still out, but he needs to step up. He plays like he is afraid of mistakes, but it actually makes him more prone to mistakes.

I see ”it” factor in Lundell, to be clutch big time player later in his career.
As much shit as we give Sasha, he still has 9 points in his 9th game played. And he's made some good defensive plays. Whether we expect more from a guy making 10.5 is another question.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
So just like Bunting Bennett should get a 3 game suspension for taking out Knies right? Looked like he sucker punched him in the face right before landing on top of him after.
Sure, I'd whine for that bullshit punishment as well if I were a fan of the Leafs.

I think it was just an unfortunate result of a hockey play. See Rielly on Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad