ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
McDavid's stats are fake too? 100pt player, PP merchant?

Do I even have to explain to you how stupid that post is or do you have enough data available online to show the guy who literally scored DOUBLE the points of Tavares this season is a threat both 5v5 (lead the f***ing league in chances generated) and on the PP all over the ice. Tavares is garbage and any sane Leafs fan knows it from watching him every night.

Reactions: Summer Rose

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Bennet has taken one player out of the game. Cross checked another player in the neck (and another while he was down for good measure).

He’ll be fined 30 cents.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
tale of 2 periods so far. All leafs in first and all panthers in second. Lets see who comes to play for the third.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
I don't see the Bennett on Knies thing as malicious or intentional. I see Bennett attempt to swim move over Knies to pursue the puck which failes and he gets tangled on Knies and then just takes the opportunity to do something rather than nothing and finishes him like you're taught to as a forechecker.
I like that you see the best in people.

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto

Clearly he gets more than 1.

Unbelievable that nothing was called on that play. Parros is a f***ing loser I cannot stand him, anytime a Leaf player makes a dirty play like that he is immediately tweeting that there will be a hearing. Nothing for this, or the cross-check to the head.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I don't see the Bennett on Knies thing as malicious or intentional. I see Bennett attempt to swim move over Knies to pursue the puck which failes and he gets tangled on Knies and then just takes the opportunity to do something rather than nothing and finishes him like you're taught to as a forechecker.

Of course you don't.

Knies obviously has the puck and is therefore eligible to be hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad