ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Then wtf is the point in trying to claim he "didn't see Bunting"

It's absolutely a suspension, you can kid yourself all you want, he knew wtf he was doing. Like how he knew he was slamming Buntings head into the ice, like he knew he was charging with his elbow out at Kampfs head in game 1. The guy is as dirty as it gets and a f***ing p***y
Well Bunting is the kind of player that will never get calls. You never know when he is embellishing the contact.

Reactions: Summer Rose

mattw4466

Jan 15, 2014
YX13CNBEx5KOMxH3XJKA7Jfed5s_jLG509r7FjQXZGA.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What am I looking at here?

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I don’t see how anyone can seriously think the Bennett/Knies is a suspension worthy, Knies iniated contact, Bennett tried to slip around and they got tangled up, both go down while trying to untangle and Knies ended up taking the worse of it.

Once again people are asking for suspension based on outcome instead of the action due to their bias.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
The difference is that there is video evidence of tickey tack calls or phantom calls against TOR. All FLA penalties have been warranted.
lmao I bet you actually believe that too

It's just weird that if that conspiracy runs as deep as you seem to think it does, that it's seemed to stop this series? Probably part of the master plan.

Reactions: Summer Rose

orangecrush8

May 21, 2011
Hamilton, Ontario
I don’t see how anyone can seriously think the Bennett/Knies is a suspension worthy, Knies iniated contact, Bennett tried to slip around and they got tangled up, both go down while trying to untangle and Knies ended up taking the worse of it.

Once again people are asking for suspension based on outcome instead of the action due to their bias.
Based on the reactions on HFBoards and Twitter, the leafs have been victim of at least 5 suspendable plays in 7 and a half games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad