ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Florida fans:

rick.jpg

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
agreed, but the leafs haven't been called once for anything. Seems like all the panthers calls are legit. No argument. You just have to call them on both teams.
If one team commits three times as many penalties, should they get called for three times as many penalties?

Reactions: Summer Rose

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
How many players aren’t going to recoil from a cross check in that area. Who cares if he went down. It’s a legitimate penalty.
The cross check was on the back and rode up a bit. It really wasn't that violent. Tons of guys take that sort of contact and somehow manage to stay on their feet.

Reactions: Summer Rose

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
This is the right answer everyone..

Panthers got away with murder in round 1, and Maurice still pissed and moaned. If they were called for everything they do, they’d play the entire game down a man.

And yes, I wish the Bruins responded and didn’t play so entirely soft. I don’t know whose decision it was not to respond, but it was embarrassing to watch as a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad