ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckFather

Oct 14, 2014
Not really. I'd have liked Bennet to receive his deserved match penalty for slew footing at the end of last game and then he wouldn't have been available in this game to injure Knies.
Give my team 7 power plays in 5 periods vs. 1 for the opponent and I am a happy camper regardless.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
What a dive…come ooooon…
ROVT0m4.png

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Well you said it yourself really. If they’re both trying to sell it, then by your definition that would make them synonymous.

Doesn’t matter either way. Bunting fits the description. But it doesn’t mean that calls against him aren’t legitimate.
We're arguing about less than nothing, to paraphrase a Slav. The reason people are saying he embellished are how he went down from a tap that happens all the time and his reputation. Panthers killed it, so who cares. But calling for 19 and a game is its own thing.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Matthews has all the talent in the world, but he just ain't wired the way the other superstars in the league are - he's playing really passively when other stars would be trying to take the game over in that second period, knowing just how dire the situation will be if Toronto doesn't win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad