ECSF Game 2: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers | 7pm EST | TNT, CBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Oh what a shock the Leafs fan doesn’t see a problem with the fact that the refs are only calling penalties against Florida
Well tell me what penalty was a poor call. Every single one was a penalty. A clear one...

They missed a slash on bunting, and they missed a questionable hook on Verhaeghe. That's all they missed.

Reactions: Summer Rose

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
How is getting cross checked in the side of the head/neck a dive?
Because the people saying that have no integrity.

They will be adamant that Matthews deserved 2 games for his hit on Dahlin and simultaneously that Bennet did nothing wrong there.

Just put them on ignore.
People with no integrity don't deserve attention.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
They tripped someone on Florida about 10 seconds before the call. No team is being more disciplined than the other, especially not enough to account for an 8-1 penalty discrepancy
I saw it the ref was tanding right there. Just because the player fell it doesn't always = a penalty. The FLA player tripped Nylander at the blueline which resulted in your 3rd goal, but I don't see you complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad