GDT: ECQF GAME 7 - 8:14 PM - Toronto Maple Leafs (3) @ BOSTON BRUINS (3) - I assure you Woll is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Cole is the real MVP!
Apr 15, 2018
other than the first 5 or so minutes in the 1rst period the bruins haven't looked good. Still tied, so none of it matters anymore. Someone has to score and considering the history of these two teams in game 7s im thinking its going to be boston
I'm guessing the winning goal will be ugly. And you're right, Boston at 0 is good for them. They now have a period to try and end this (as does TO obviously).

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
Toronto has 2 players who do this regularly.

1 of them has taken a step or 2 backwards this year which is completely predictable due to playing well over 1000 games and scoring 1000 points doing just that.

The other has some serious illness that has beaten him to a pulp the last week or so.
someone has to step up. toronto is controlling the play but boston is going to solve samsonov first if toronto is just going to stick to the perimeter.

Reactions: Summer Rose

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It looks to me like the leafs have the edge. Boston looks like they are skating in quicksand at times, and toronto's special teams looks much better.

Advantage Toronto going into the 3rd.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad