GDT: ECQF Game 6 | Breaking the Curse | Leafs @ Lightning - 7pm ET | CBC, SN, TBS, TVAS, & BSSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Punt this f***ing dog into the sun. No game 7s
1682805876100.png

• Haha
Reactions: keonsbitterness

Eye Test

End the soft perimeter hockey.
Apr 13, 2019
Toronto
This is the first game I’ve felt some excitement about in a long time. Feeling good about it.
Leafs play better on the road imo.

Hate to be that guy but I threw some money on tampa last game, knew the leafs wouldn’t have the killer instinct In a game 5 at home.

Feel they are ready tonight to end it and orielly will bury.

Reactions: ACC1224

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Hopefully Keefe isnt getting too "big brained" here. But hopefully Lily uses this opportunity to rub it in the faces of anyone whose doubted him and that Bunting draws some opportune penalties

Reactions: LeafSteel

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
I never liked the 11F 7D during the season so hopefully this works out. Tbh I would've just took out Holl and Gio and put in Lili and Gus anyways and then ZAR for Bunting.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
A good strategy for the Maple Leafs hockey team is to score more goals than the team from Tampa this evening. I think that might work.

Reactions: fahad203

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.

Flip Kerfoot with Jarnkrok and I love it.

Not bad. I would have kept ZAR in and sat Lafferty but overall, a step in the right direction. I like the D pairings and the 3rd line back together.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Hopefully Keefe isnt getting too "big brained" here. But hopefully Lily uses this opportunity to rub it in the faces of anyone whose doubted him and that Bunting draws some opportune penalties

It's fine, I have read for the past 2 days that he doesn't coach or think... so this is not too big-brained.

Reactions: Menzinger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad