GDT: ECQF Game 6 | Breaking the Curse | Leafs @ Lightning - 7pm ET | CBC, SN, TBS, TVAS, & BSSUN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
I hate to be a pessimist but that freaky Rusky is probably going to shut our boys out tonight. The Leafs will have chance after chance, but Vasilevskiy will turn them all into a shutout for himself. I just hate seeing shutouts against our Bud's.

Now now just quote and tell em you like the post, easy peazy

He's not shutting us out tonight, you can forget that nonsense!

Reactions: TorMapleJays

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
I mean, if you don't take out Holl, it essentially gives off the message that you can be a poor performer without any consequences. Not exactly the message you want to give now (or at any time). I'm sure Holl himself would say he hasn't played well.

Picture yourself as Holl.

The SHITSTORM that has come in the last 48 hours, about how bad your play is.

You'd be next level dumb not to take a breather.

If the Leafs lose and you dont play, you aren't the scapegoat.
If the Leafs win, nobody cares.
If the Leafs lose and you play, you make one bad play, you aren't the scapegoat. -- FOREVER.

Even Keefe isnt dumb enough to play a player in this situation.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Jarnkrok has looked good as a complementary player in the top 6 but entirely useless as a bottom 6 player because he can't drive a line. Kerfoot is almost the exact opposite where he can contribute with his skating and defensive play in the bottom 6 but doesn't have the offense to play on a scoring line. Pretty weird choice by Keefe

Reactions: leafsfan5

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Projected MapleLeafs Lines for Game 6 in Tampa Bay:

Bunting-Matthews-Nylander
Kerfoot-Tavares-Marner
Knies-O’Reilly-Acciari
Jarnkrok-Kampf-Lafferty

McCabe-Brodie
Giordano-Liljegren
Rielly-Schenn

Samsonov
Woll

"Some game time decisions" ... maybe Sammy is a bit sore ? Woll starts ?

If Holl plays, he's dumb, Keefe is dumber, and Dubas is worse.

danny90

Nov 27, 2019
Bo
Did you guys watch the Bruins/Panthers game 6. Wow. Passion. Grit. Determination. Speed. Hate. An all-out fu*king war.

Sorry but the Leafs have nothing on either of those teams. When comparing, it's so easy to see how fragile, weak and soft this Toronto team really is. It all becomes so obvious when you watch the Florida/Boston series and put them side-by-side. Those two teams are full of rugged soldiers. By comparison the Leafs are full of pushovers who are afraid to get dirty. Their top 3 or 4 guys (we all know who they are) are super talented but also super soft. And they aren't winning a anything when their top line is full of these butterflies. Sorry but this is the way it is.

They don't stand a chance.

Tampa Bay comes out blasting in game 6 and ruins the Leafs, sending it back to Toronto for yes another game 7.

And everyone knows what happens there.

This movie is complete even before we watch it.
Watched it and it was way less intense than the last few leafs games, the short handed goal that the bruins scored in the third was caused by the laziest pp I’ve ever seen just 3 guys watching the puck waiting for someone else to do the work.

Reactions: torontoblood

horner

May 22, 2007
Liljegren will get to points play a steady game but make a minor screw and will be out of the lineup if if there is a game 7.
Keefe will go with his man crush holl .

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Hedging my happiness this year… put $100 on Tampa to win the series just as a little cash if they end up losing. Meant to do it last year and didnt and regretted it.

If they win then best $100 I ever wasted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad