GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
They finally looked like themselves in OT. Still some bad chances allowed but they dictated the pace.
I felt the same way . OT was the first time where they looked anything like they did during the season . Hopefully that gets them going and they can continue playing that way .
Seemed like during regulation they were still fighting it . They just looked off . Couldn’t skate or pass or do anything easily . I’m not sure if it’s nerves or what . But in OT , they looked waaaay better . Get done confidence and play like they can and we have a chance

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm not sure I support execs making scratches. Marty and Fitz are good people to be making those decisions but if the coach doesn't have a better pulse on the team than the executives he shouldn't be the coach.

It might have been this way all year as there was talk when Shero was tossed it was going to be a collective team lead by Fitz.

Might have just got some inside baseball confirming that.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Though it could also be management not happy with Ruff's choices the first two games and stepping in.

Idk
Yeah I wasn't even entirely kidding when I said Fitz might have had an intervention before Game 3 based on Bahl being on the 4th pairing in practice yesterday and playing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad