GDT: ECQF Game 3: Your New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers, 8 PM, ABC/ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
Bahl has been terrific. I don't see how you can take him out. He is a regular now.

I'd like to see us get more out of Mercer and Tatar. Boqvist and moving down McLeod would make sense to me but I doubt Lindy wants 3 right shots on the 4th line.
I thought Tatar and Mercer both had solid games. They created a lot of opportunities that just didn't go on net because we've overcompensated from all of the blocks in game 1

youryeah

Jun 21, 2019
1-0 with SAS on our side

Stephen A Smith Cowboys GIF - Stephen A Smith Cowboys Entrance - Discover &  Share GIFs

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Hischier Meier and Bratt line did some low key damage

Even tho Bratt still looked like he was fighting it

Timo is great, he just brings a different element to this team
The bad PK has obscured what has been some really good even strength play for Bratt and Hischier who have excellent fancy stats even if the counting stats haven’t been there for them before tonight.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The PK was GREAT tonight.

You just know the Rangers have doubt in the back of their heads right now. Winning in OT at the Garden to bring this series to 2-1 is a MAJOR momentum shifter. Our young guys delivered.

Defensively we were overall a lot better. We didn't generate enough again, but we didn't let them get any good looks either minus the goal.

Devils Pride 26

BrickCityHockey*****
Jan 12, 2008
NJ
Yessir!!! Needed that! Some positive developments. Clogged up the nz. The rangers became frustrated and started to run and gun in the overtime. Offense comes from good defense

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad