GDT: ECQF Game 3 | Jackets vs Lightning | 7:30 pm 8/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
giphy.gif

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Unfortunately, that was a very lopsided period, we’re not going far playing like that.

Im expecting a strong third by the Jackets though

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
So we dont score on PP, we dont attack, let opponent shoot over and over and we are down after 2 what a surprise, Nice gameplan Torts, remember to give Foligno some more ice-time he really knows how to use like true Captain.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Absolutely zero offense. You have to answer back. Tampa has been building momentum. Guys up front need to do something.

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
Unfortunately, that was a very lopsided period, we’re not going far playing like that.

Im expecting a strong third by the Jackets though
I know how it will end, first 5 min jackets are all over TB, then we take penalty and they score, we score late goal aroun 5 min left and it ends 4/5- 2!

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

MrBadguy

May 27, 2016
What?

Point's goal was a slam-dunk tap-in from in close, on a rebound, after he made the first save, by a skill guy completely unchecked. If that's on Korpi, I'm Rick Nash.
Its easy to blame goalie when your opponents goalie doesnt even see the puck.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I know how it will end, first 5 min jackets are all over TB, then we take penalty and they score, we score late goal aroun 5 min left and it ends 4/5- 2!
We need more from our top offensive players. If Nash is your only goalscorer, things are not looking pretty

Reactions: Fro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad