GDT: ECQF Game 3 | Jackets vs Lightning | 7:30 pm 8/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
What?

Point's goal was a slam-dunk tap-in from in close, on a rebound, after he made the first save, by a skill guy completely unchecked. If that's on Korpi, I'm Rick Nash.

The goal itself isn’t on him, but the rebound control was poor. So I guess I’ll go halfway with that one, since the actual goal shot wasn’t his fault (wennbergs).

Nice to see you again, Rick.

Reactions: thebus88

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
The first goal was certainly on Gavrikov / Savard pairing but the third one was the center losing his guy in the middle.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
The first goal was certainly on Gavrikov / Savard pairing but the third one was the center losing his guy in the middle.
All forwards stuck behind play due to turnover; tried a stretch pass intercepted along center ice wall. Will fault center as you said for failing to get back to cover pinching D Hedman

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
The King is still moping in Heartbreak Hotel
Elvis is injured
NAH, THAT'S JUST WHAT HE WANTS THEM TO THINK. GIVE TAMPA A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Timeless Winter

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I watched as they went off the ice: Bemstrom, Shore and Robinson. What a collection of garbage. Torts' job is safe as long as he is able to take the garbage Jarmo gives him and turn it into a first round playoff team. That is what this team has become under Jarmo: first round playoff fodder.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Time for Columbus to climb that mountain and get on top of it. Didn't do much in the 2nd so should have energy in the 3rd right? Just need an early goal like the 2nd.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
I watched as they went off the ice: Bemstrom, Shore and Robinson. What a collection of garbage. Torts' job is safe as long as he is able to take the garbage Jarmo gives him and turn it into a first round playoff team. That is what this team has become under Jarmo: first round playoff fodder.

i don’t think now is the time to complain about the roster, less than a year after 3 all stars (including two near the top of their positions) leave.

If the trend continues in a few years, then fair enough, but the roster is playing way over its head, and shouldn’t be here. And it’s very young. That’s a good thing. Yeah, it lacks top end talent right now, but jarmo has shown he can get that.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I mean making play offs with this roster is rather a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad