GDT: ECQF Game 3 | Jackets vs Lightning | 7:30 pm 8/15

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Nick used to be our bump guy in the slot on the pp. Haven’t seen him there in a while, he was actually pretty good at it.

And it is truly impressive how bad our powerplay is.
We’ve taken that spot and moved it high toward the point as an extra pass option. That spot isn’t creating anything, though

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Nick used to be our bump guy in the slot on the pp. Haven’t seen him there in a while, he was actually pretty good at it.

And it is truly impressive how bad our powerplay is.
Please God do not put Fliggy on the PP. Use Jones and Z and have them rotate and weave to free the shooting lanes.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Get Foudy off the PP

Foudy has been poor tonight

With all due respect, Foudy's speed alone is a weapon.

I've played Goal at a decent level. Me in net & my D - that guy scares us all.

RQJkui.gif

Reactions: LetsGOJackets!!

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
While part of it was the PP, 38-71 live in our D end. I like both of them but this has become a real pattern.

Reactions: aRussian

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
While part of it was the PP, 38-71 live in our D end. I like both of them but this has become a real pattern.
Figgy has been where our offense goes to die. Guy turns it over or makes terrible decisions so we end up needing to play defense while that line is out.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Players like Bjork and Tex keep offense alive by creating turnovers through body and stick play; those players elevate and contribute. I still have hope for players like Bemstrom but they need to take note.

If Bjork stuck with his “sniper” role he’d be always waiting to receive passes instead of contributing to the greater effort. There were several chances for that line to lose it but those two kept the last push alive instead of turnover and defend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad