BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:09 PM - Carolina (2) @ BRUINS (0) - NESN, TNT, SN360, TVAS2, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
I was so angry and down after Friday’s game

Going behind 0-2 in series has just not been something we have come accustomed to in the Bergeron/Chara 2008 until now Era of Bruins hockey

It has only happened 4x now In 28 series

2008 vs Montreal end us losing in 7
Yes I know Bergey missed whole season

2011 vs Montreal end up winning in 7
2011 vs Vancouver end up winning in 7
2022 vs Carolina ???

Down 1-3 in the Bergeron/Z Era 2008 until now they have shown some good fight too

2008 vs Montreal lose in 7

2009 vs Carolina lose in 7
Lose game 7 in ot

2017 vs Ottawa lose in 6
Lose game 6in ot

2018 vs Tampa lose in 5
Lose heartbreaking game 4 in Ot
Lose by 1 and a empty netter in game 5

2020 vs Tampa lose in 5
Lose game 5 in 2ot

Different everything but in this era of bruins hockey we have come accustomed to this team being extremely hard to kill

I think they fight back in a big way tonight
And make it a series

I don’t want this glorious era to end with a 4 game whimper and Bergeron gone from our lives

There is still some juice left in this ERA of bruins hockey

GO OUT THERE AND WIN

Look what happened once we finally slayed Washington we have dominated them ever since we ended that miserable streak of getting our ass wiped

All it takes is one game to change all the bad energy and bad luck and feeling hopeless

GO BRUINS

Last edited:

CLIFFY HOCKEY

Jan 27, 2008
Norton MA
I agree 100% with Cassidys moves, Fredric has to sit, not just because of the penalties, because of his slow skating, lack of skill and bouncing off people and hurting himself when he attempts a check, Foligno has looked ok imo, he has become the whipping boy do to his poor year and bad contract but I believe he has played well, good puck control, uses body to shield puck from defender like ''Coyle used to'' turns shoots puck on net, keeps puck in zone , gets cycle going etc..No I am not related to him, I am just able to watch him without " contract rage'' or the fact that he had a bad year making me hate him, Cassidy agrees. Wagner playing is a good story, in providence all year, feel good story, and he can check a little , has a lot of experience , why not let him play.

Reactions: Ladyfan

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Obviously you need to lose 4 to be eliminated, but this feels like a must win game for the boys. Not only that but you can't let CAR come out a score first.

Reactions: YukonCornelius

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I was so angry and down after Friday’s game

Going behind 0-2 in series has just not been something we have come accustomed to in the Bergeron/Chara 2008 until now Era of Bruins hockey

It has only happened 4x now In 28 series

2008 vs Montreal end us losing in 7
Yes I know Bergey missed whole season

2011 vs Montreal end up winning in 7
2011 vs Vancouver end up winning in 7
2022 vs Carolina ???

Down 1-3 in the Bergeron/Z Era 2008 until now they have shown some good fight too

2008 vs Montreal lose in 7

2009 vs Carolina lose in 7
Lose game 7 in ot

2017 vs Ottawa lose in 6
Lose game 6in ot

2018 vs Tampa lose in 5
Lose heartbreaking game 4 in Ot
Lose by 1 and a empty netter in game 5

2020 vs Tampa lose in 5
Lose game 5 in 2ot

Different everything but in this era of bruins hockey we have come accustomed to this team being extremely hard to kill

I think they fight back in a big way tonight
And make it a series

I don’t want this glorious era to end with a 4 game whimper and Bergeron gone from our lives

There is still some juice left in this ERA of bruins hockey

GO OUT THERE AND WIN

Look what happened once we finally slayed Washington we have dominated them ever since we ended that miserable streak of getting our ass wiped

All it takes is one game to change all the bad energy and bad luck and feeling hopeless

GO BRUINS
Washington had a lot to do with the goalie .

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Regarding the lines...

The Good
  • In the small amount of time (10:31) that Taylor Hall, Erik Haula and Jake DeBrusk played together at Even Strength this season, the line produced an Expected Goals For % of 90.26.
  • In almost 400 mins of ES time in the regular season, the Mike Reilly/Charlie McAvoy pairing had a 58.62 GF%.

The Bad
  • So far in this series, Hall-Haula-DeBrusk have played 4:31 together at ES and have an xGF% of just 23.22.
  • The Bruins are playing the Hurricanes.
And even though its been shaky thus far- Gryz and Carlo played right around 600 minutes together this season posting a 53.66 percentage in the regular season. Defense is back to what it was prior to Lindholm arriving: point being familiarity is well established.

Im more concerned with the front end. All I want to see tonight is more desperation/urgency for a more consistent stretch.

Lets go!

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
bruins flag.jpg

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

It ain't over. They're on OUR ice. Come out with a fire under your ass and keep it lit for a full 60 minutes. Do it for Hampus. Do it for your teammates. Do it for the B on your jersey, not the name on your back. You are the Boston Bruins. WE are the storm. Not them.

Let's attack those cocky bastards and win this game. Believe. Believe. Believe!

Reactions: BMC

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut

It ain't over. They're on OUR ice. Come out with a fire under your ass and keep it lit for a full 60 minutes. Do it for Hampus. Do it for your teammates. Do it for the B on your jersey, not the name on your back. You are the Boston Bruins. WE are the storm. Not them.

Let's attack those cocky bastards and win this game. Believe. Believe. Believe!

While true they're on our ice and the playoffs are a different animal....Carolina was the 2nd best road team in the NHL this year and Boston was the 12th best home team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad