ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The Nylander ailment must be bad enough that some good ol' playoff pain management isn't gonna cut it. Either that, or playing risks a far greater injury.

I give most guys the benefit of the doubt. If he could play, he would have played.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Thing is in Maroon you have someone who only knows how to win. In Marner you have someone that only knows how to lose.

I'll take the huge strong winner in a position of leadership every time there. I think you know what I mean too...

Based on the Toronto board, nobody is SUPER pumped to give Marner 8x12

So when the Leafs win tonight, I can say Edmundson is a true leader and I take him over McAvoy for reasons?

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Heh looks like my leafs in 5 is coming true, as it always does

1625039083945.jpg

Horton Hears A Woo

Sep 20, 2011
Connecticut
My god are the bruins soft as ever. Driving all over the place. Trying to embellish calls. Not to mention Maroon hiding in fear of Reaves all game :laugh::laugh:

Bruins are Powerplay merchants
In what world are you just going to make crap up? The only dive from the bruins was from Brad late I. The game. I swear people like you just like to post pure garbage. But but JT dive….

• Haha
Reactions: BayStBullies

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Auston Matthews 3 points and the GWG. Primary point on every goal. Did Boston think to cover him? Boston the first team to lose home ice advantage this playoffs.

Leafs split the series without Nylander. They couldn't take advantage of the Leafs losing their second best scorer.

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

AvroArrow

Mitch "The God" Marner
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
My god are the bruins soft as ever. Driving all over the place. Trying to embellish calls. Not to mention Maroon hiding in fear of Reaves all game :laugh::laugh:

Bruins are Powerplay merchants
Weird how the culture changes that much since Chara left. No one to hide behind now ? That was embarrassing by Marchand and McAvoy, could've gotten 2-3 penalties each for embellishment.

• Haha
Reactions: Horton Hears A Woo

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Hopefully Nylander comes back for game 3 and the team is at full strenght. Even more importantly is that Leafs goaltending plays above its head and doesn't collapse.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
Weird how the culture changes that much since Chara left. No one to hide behind now ? That was embarrassing by Marchand and McAvoy, could've gotten 2-3 penalties each for embellishment.
Boston always had an abundance of rats. This season they hired an out-of-down exterminator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad