GDT: ECQF 4 | FLYERS (A) vs. Canadiens (H) | Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020 | 3:00 pm ET | Flyers lead series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I think it’s a preference thing as well. I personally have enjoyed the game. I’m a defense guy though. So the physical grind it out hockey is appealing to me. Stressful though... very stressful.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I have low expectations, not only because they haven't found their A game yet but because Montreal are simply giving them nothing.
I'd be surprised if that series doesn't go to 7.

Reactions: macleish1974

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Do you think this frustrating hockey is a result of how the Habs play or our guys just not playing up to snuff?
Trust me the habs make every teams look depressing to watch like that. Our lineup is so bad and random , it gets the other team mad. Same thing happened with Pittsburgh minus Pittsburgh threw the series.
We managed to go 0-4 against Detroit this season nuff said.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
67e02124c4aaf159355bcf57eb6b35ab.gif

LFG

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Im just getting tired of watching this kind of hockey. Game 3 of our series, the Islanders. Columbus. I get the two teams just mentioned can have great forechecks but it’s often like watching paint dry.

Yea same. I was thinking they could look into a rule to disfavor those teams. I don’t know what that looks like though.

Beating the habs just to play the isles to then play Tampa or Boston and then the Avs just seems not great haha

Reactions: MayonnaiseOreo

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
I just hope Montreal remember that they suck and start playing like it again. It's not fair that we get the 12th seed and they're playing like the 3/4th.

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
I just hope Montreal remember that they suck and start playing like it again. It's not fair that we get the 12th seed and they're playing like the 3/4th.
Outside of Kotkaniemi's rapid improvement and Price being rested and not overplayed for once, the habs are the same 12 seed.

We have been that poor and will get our butts kicked in by the islanders if we don't get better.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Today’s game is critical. The difference between being up 3-1 and a tied series can almost be measured in light years. I do think that if they win today, especially if Hart sees a ton of action or the game goes deep into OT that we may see Elliott tomorrow. If they lose, it will be Hart unless the loss is deep in OT.

Best case: the Flyers win going away while playing their best game of the series and taking all the life out of the Habs. This is what I want. This is what I need.

GO FLYERS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad