Series Talk: ECQ: Boston Bruins (2-0) Toronto Maple Leafs. Well. We can Win at Home. We Have to.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
This series is where we see how the Pleks trade works out. I have reserved judgement to this point, but this is where we need him to step up and do what he does best which is apparently drive Marchand nuts.

TarasenkosForearm

Oct 21, 2017
Lets goooooo..if any other team still in has been tortured as much as my team it is the Leafs. So it is time to win.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
thats the plan, our pp should be feared...could be the difference. the past month its been absolutely lethal
If we hit hard and early on the pp the bruins will have to play carefully. Hoping they are choking on their sticks to start
:yo:

mallory67

Jul 2, 2015
North Carolina
Love that Plekanec trade. That guy is wearing blue and white for one reason only: He irritates the crap out of Boston.
Krejci and Marchand can't stand Plekanec :)

Visionary trade.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Whistle tend to get put away in the post season, more so the bigger the games get (JVR taking elbow to face from Kelly in game 7 the last time around with the Bs). I foresee much dirty play going uncalled, though for some reason Bruins fans on their board seem convinced Leafs will be getting 4-5 PP’s a game and that they’ll be fighting both the Leafs and refs.
I agree whistle get put away but usually early in a game penalties are called but in a tie game late I wouldn't count on it.
I'm also expecting some balanced reffing for us. Bettman owes Lou a favour

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
I dont think there’s a team I hate more then the Bruins right now. What would be better sweeping them in 4 straight or giving them the same heartbreaker then they gave us in 2013?

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Good luck! I hope you win 4-0 in the series against Boston. Have Polack break Marchand's nose!

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I miss watching Hockey on Monday evenings....good time to catch up on some reading.

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Bruin fans are talking a lot of smack in their gdt lol. Can't wait till the Leafs f*** them up :popcorn:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Love that Plekanec trade. That guy is wearing blue and white for one reason only: He irritates the crap out of Boston.

Visionary trade.

Boston will be thrilled if we give Pleks 16-18 mins a game matched up against there top two lines .

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Nash is recovering from a concussion and is wearing a special visor to cut out the glare-it doesn't sound like he will be ready for the start and if he is he will be behind the eight ball in terms of meshing with his linemates etc.
That would be Rick Nash. I was talking about Riley Nash in my post, who is expected to be in the lineup on thursday.

Visionary trade.
Highly overstated factor.

For Plekanec to be able to have an effect on Marchand, he needs to be on the ice with him. For that to happen, we need to have our fourth line out there against the best line in the league. If that happens, we are smoked.

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Bruin fans are talking a lot of smack in their gdt lol. Can't wait till the Leafs **** them up :popcorn:

Ya, took a look and they're a feisty group, aren't they. Back in TO on the 19th and looking forward to watching with friends :thumbu:. It gets kinda lonely waking up at 7 am and sitting in front of the computer :laugh:. A crowded bar, a good beer or two (not the crap they serve here) and the excitement...damn, looking forward to that!

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Boston will be thrilled if we give Pleks 16-18 mins a game matched up against there top two lines .

I could see Babs trying to roll Pleks' line against Marchand's towards the end of Marchand's lines shift a few times a game .. Catch them while they're tired and try to irritate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad