GDT: ECF: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ABC (Tropic Thunder Edition, Do or Die or Do!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
There have been several games in my lifetime, seven as a matter of fact (I counted), where the Rangers faced elimination and I was absolutely convinced they were going home that day.

They're 0-7 in such games.

I figure they'll surprise me one of these years.

Do you have a journal of these games? How do you know there were exactly 7?

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
There have been several games in my lifetime, seven as a matter of fact (I counted), where the Rangers faced elimination and I was absolutely convinced they were going home that day.

They're 0-7 in such games.

I figure they'll surprise me one of these years.
You thought they were going to win this game?

Reactions: Jack Hanson

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
So I looked at the numbers and outside of Edmonton the remaining three teams have scored with 0.03 goals per game 5 on 5 (we're last though). Take it for what it's worthy as the ice has been slanted severely for large portions of this series but this bumbling idiot Rangers narrative at 5 on 5 has not really come to fruition on the scoreboard.

KevinFinnerty

I bomb atomically...
Mar 7, 2020
St.Augustine
Let's keep this shit going for a game 7 for the spirit of 94 baby. I believe NYR and DAL are winning both series

before I catch any infractions tonight I just want to say it's been an absolute pleasure positing with you gentlemen and women. I don't discriminate whatever you guys are we're a family. let's push this to 7 and win it at home.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
1000022787.gif

Sunday 10am.

We got this.

TheWrongWay

May 7, 2023
New York
Looking forward to the next game and I'm fully confident the Rangers will win the next two.

f***ed.gif

Joking. They absolutely can still win the series. But if they don't, there's no shame in it.

They had a great season and all 4 remaining teams are a handful. While reaching the final 4 is not the goal, it is a significant achievement.

I will appreciate this season regardless of how this series turns out.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
First true must win game of the year. Let's see some commitment and heart.

We need a Rempe guarantee.

Reactions: Tob

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York

Randomly up and pumped at 4am. Maybe this is destiny and this is spot we’re supposed to be in. Maybe later tonight will be a game we remember forever because it sent us on our way to winning the whole thing. Sports are crazy, hockey is even crazier. As the videos says, the results don’t always add up and since we’re not eliminated yet, we still have as good a chance as anyone as far as I’m concerned.

GlasgowNewYorkRanger

Dec 7, 2017
There are a lot of excuses made for this core group. The next two games would be the perfect time to prove a lot of people wrong and dismiss opinions many have held about them since they became the 'core'.

Machinehead

GoAwayBrady
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
People say this is like the LA series. We had some looks against LA. Carolina was like the LA series. We scored overtime goals. If we scored overtime goals against LA, we win.

This is like Pittsburgh in 2016, in that, we're getting our asses kicked.

Reactions: DanielBrassard
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad