GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
It’s wild that you only have a few seconds to write and post on mobile before your message gets Thanos snapped. What a site man.

Anyway, practically must win game for them. Protect Igor at all costs, they will be in his kitchen all game. On the other side, Bob is close to breaking. Crush them.

LGR!!

Reactions: Chytilmania

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Warning to get out of the way:

Your mod team here on the Rangers board moderates the Rangers board. Nobody is saying you can't participate on the mains or any other board, but keep in mind that you do so at your own risk.

We mostly have no idea what goes on out there, much less able to do anything about it. If you are antagonized on another forum, ignore it or report it.

This is also not your platform to complain about what happened elsewhere in regards to moderating. It's not our responsibility.

We've received too many complaints recently about getting warned on the mains or on the Devils board. To be quite honest, it's the first we're hearing about it. We have jurisdictions.

When you participate on the main boards, you're not in a place that's moderated the way this one is. When you participate on the Devils board, stop and don't.
John, even though it is against the rules to complain, people are complaining about it because it's noticeably much, much worse than it used to be. The Stanley Cup Playoffs forum is straight up unreadable. Rangers fans feel unwelcome on the main boards and are defending themselves against what they see as unfair/indiscriminate treatment there.

Ignoring others breaking the rules is a failure on our part. ALWAYS report anything that breaks the rules; someone will at least take a look at it.

I disagree that there's nothing you can do about it. Gather evidence of unfair treatment and take it to an admin so that we feel just as welcome on public areas of the site as fans of our rivals do.

What is happening now, including you guys telling people not to post on the main boards, drives down traffic and deters participation from good users everywhere (including here), and in the year of our lord 2024, that is not something this site can sustain.

This is a place a lot of us have cared about for a long, long time and many of us feel the need to do something to make it better: even the playing field and shine a light on the standard of enforcement.

(Also, red text is hard to read in dark mode.)

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Just saw Lavi pumping gas, its a sign

image0.jpg

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

Pretty crazy move.

Lomberg might be unable to go.

He already missed time in the playoffs and its entirely possible that he aggravated what ever kept him out to begin with. I think Cousins was hurt at one point too.

Lorentz has been really good for them when he's played.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
John, even though it is against the rules to complain, people are complaining about it because it's noticeably much, much worse than it used to be. The Stanley Cup Playoffs forum is straight up unreadable. Rangers fans feel unwelcome on the main boards and are defending themselves against what they see as unfair/indiscriminate treatment there.

Ignoring others breaking the rules is a failure on our part. ALWAYS report anything that breaks the rules; someone will at least take a look at it.

I disagree that there's nothing you can do about it. Gather evidence of unfair treatment and take it to an admin so that we feel just as welcome on public areas of the site as fans of our rivals do.

What is happening now, including you guys telling people not to post on the main boards, drives down traffic and deters participation from good users everywhere (including here), and in the year of our lord 2024, that is not something this site can sustain.

This is a place a lot of us have cared about for a long, long time and many of us feel the need to do something to make it better: even the playing field and shine a light on the standard of enforcement.

By the way, I'm not saying post or react to anything on the Devils board. Definitely do not do that, and thoughts and prayers for you if you do.

Reactions: DialUp

Shadowtron

Feb 27, 2002
Earth
It’s wild that you only have a few seconds to write and post on mobile before your message gets Thanos snapped. What a site man.

Anyway, practically must win game for them. Protect Igor at all costs, they will be in his kitchen all game. On the other side, Bob is close to breaking. Crush them.

LGR!!

Your post should still hold as a draft at the bottom. I know what you mean though, the site refreshes and you’re back to the top mid-typing lol.

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Warning to get out of the way:

Your mod team here on the Rangers board moderates the Rangers board. Nobody is saying you can't participate on the mains or any other board, but keep in mind that you do so at your own risk.

We mostly have no idea what goes on out there, much less able to do anything about it. If you are antagonized on another forum, ignore it or report it.

This is also not your platform to complain about what happened elsewhere in regards to moderating. It's not our responsibility.

We've received too many complaints recently about getting warned on the mains or on the Devils board. To be quite honest, it's the first we're hearing about it. We have jurisdictions.

When you participate on the main boards, you're not in a place that's moderated the way this one is. When you participate on the Devils board, stop and don't.

The wildlands are not for everyone :laugh:

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I think Artemi/Mika/Kreider finding a way to get on the scoresheet and make an impact is not just a nice to have, but a prerequisite to the Rangers winning this series or having a real shot at the cup. Look at how Trochek has been handlng it - he's getting abused out there but he always finds a way to contribute. There is no stanley cup if its all just magic and depth scoring. Not how it works.

Reactions: TheWrongWay and CLW

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Unfair treatment is something that we're working on.

In the meantime, giving our posters a heads up is the responsible thing to do. In addition to that, open disclosure about incidents that occurred elsewhere is against the rules, and is only going to hurt our cause.

As you know, when you're not moderating, you don't see the half of it. We have to strike a balance between our fans feeling welcome on the main forums, and some of our fans going to the main forums to antagonize, and then coming back saying "hey, I was treated unfairly also."

We wouldn't issue a warning if everything that's been occurring were a matter of discrimination.

Reactions: TheWrongWay

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Lomberg might be unable to go.

He already missed time in the playoffs and its entirely possible that he aggravated what ever kept him out to begin with. I think Cousins was hurt at one point too.

Lorentz has been really good for them when he's played.

Lorentz fought Trouba after he blasted Domi 2 years ago in the playoffs for Carolina. It didnt go well for Steven at the time.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
All these stats are inflated by series that were never close, yes.
Seriously, thanks for the confirmation. It's just that I felt "how could Game #3, be so important or detrimental should you lose and therefore lose the series. Yeah, inflated as so I thought. Hey, thrilled we won and so much better UP 2-1 then down obviously.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Unfair treatment is something that we're working on.

In the meantime, giving our posters a heads up is the responsible thing to do. In addition to that, open disclosure about incidents that occurred elsewhere is against the rules, and is only going to hurt our cause.

As you know, when you're not moderating, you don't see the half of it. We have to strike a balance between our fans feeling welcome on the main forums, and some of our fans going to the main forums to antagonize, and then coming back saying "hey, I was treated unfairly also."

We wouldn't issue a warning if everything that's been occurring were a matter of discrimination.
I think it really just comes down to the fact the site always has been overmoderated but its gotten significantly worse recently.

Unless its a clear sign of spam, people should be free to visit other teams boards, mainboards, etc and get into debate. On the devs board in particular you cant even go there and propose how they can get better by adding X/Y player etc.

Im on other boards for example college football board for (rivals.com) and unless youre spamming you can more unless engage in any debate with opposing teams fans. Its how it should be here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad