GDT: ECF: Game 4 - New York Rangers @ Florida Panthers, 8pm ET, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Im at a loss for words how trash this game was. Mika has forgotten how to play hockey and is a liability. Panarin has turned into Casper the Russian Ghost. Kreider went back to his shitty pass/not moving his legs game. Couple that with Miller/Trouba being one of the worst pairings in hockey. FML.
And still took them to OT ,,,,,,,,, This team has shown the ability to bounce back after bad games ..

Reactions: blue425

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
f*** them. Got what we deserved.
Laviolette deserves this

Dressing an old man who hasn’t played in 4 months in a game 4 of the eastern conference final over chytil? Then running him out there in overtime?

Not getting his star players going.

Not getting ice time for lafreniere

Miller trouba back together

Terrible coaching decisions

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
Im at a loss for words how trash this game was. Mika has forgotten how to play hockey and is a liability. Panarin has turned into Casper the Russian Ghost. Kreider went back to his shitty pass/not moving his legs game. Couple that with Miller/Trouba being one of the worst pairings in hockey. FML.
Worst close game I haver seen. That's how poorly this defense is. Florida is so trash for not taking advantage too.

Reactions: Atax

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Mika killed us. Kreider not far behind.
Not only does he not score, Barkov pretty much ate his lunch all game.

He’s our 1A/1B center..
He’s gotta figure this shit out because I don’t think Panarin is capable of scoring in a physical series like this

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
If playing 10 games through two rounds is that exhausting, maybe they should fold the team up and be done with it.

I said it earlier but it’s the most infuriating thing for me about this iteration of the Rangers. Why does the whole team routinely look gassed and out-conditioned by their opponents? We end up looking out worked because we’re late to every puck, etc. and we also never look like the better puck moving team on the ice. How you win the president’s trophy while almost not once all year looking like the better passing team on the ice is baffling, but we managed it. Why do we always look like we have worse conditioning? We played relatively very few playoff games to get to this point and they’ve got nothing in the tank? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad