ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
Florida been the better team in every game.

But again, Panarin, Zibanejad, Kreider all missing from this series. I am honestly puzzled what the f*** is happening with our top line. They do nothing.
Zibinejad is seeing ghosts out there. Maybe a wire came loose in his medulla oblongata? I swear he's barely functioning when the puck is on his stick.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Imagine if you locked Keith Tkachuk and Aaron Ekblad in a room. Obviously a big one. Who knocks on the door with a full tummy at the end?
Ekblad is still a growing boy
184D0186-D480-44FA-9F55-994F220CB3BC.jpeg

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Rangers getting outplayed yet again (just like they did vs Canes), but Igor has been the MVP IMO. Let's see how Game 5 goes. Florida deserves this series from skaters perspective and control of play, but what can you do with a goalie like that?

Reactions: sattar18

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I grew up, elementary school, in Michigan. Fortunately I. Moved to Florida. The wings finally win a few cups after that.
I'm slightly younger I guess, I watched the first cups as a wee lad then moved to Chicago after they won in 2002, then watched them win their last one my senior year of high school. Pivotal years.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The only people that are more obsessed with her than Swifties are Republicans.
Yeah, she's a whatever pop singer, who sells records. Good for her, not my thing, but don't get the conspiracy. To be fair, I don't watch the NFL

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Rangers getting outplayed yet again (just like they did vs Canes), but Igor has been the MVP IMO. Let's see how Game 5 goes. Florida deserves this series from skaters perspective and control of play, but what can you do with a goalie like that?

You just gave every NYR fan PTSD lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad