ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
You wonder if shesterkin mentally breaks at some point. You can't keep covering up the play imbalance as a goaltender.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Didn't Panarin have two assists tonight? Yet, the commentary guy says he has one in the series? Get him a HFBs account

Reactions: Esteban

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
They still have home ice though and Kreider Panarin and Zib hav been ghosts. If they wake up watch out.
They do, but if they lose next game at home, the Cats will probably finish them off in game 6. We shall see.

Reactions: dhfa

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Just at work so missed most of the game but caught the last 6 min of the third. Super crazy ending to that period. Then i missed the penalty in OT. BUT, if the penalty was justifiable, that OT winner was beautiful! Nice to see a game winner that's actually a tic tac toe goal! That was nice.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
That's not how transplants work.

I spent my childhood in Michigan and moved to Chicago in 7th grade, still a Red Wings and Packers fan over 20 years later.
I grew up, elementary school, in Michigan. Fortunately I. Moved to Florida. The wings finally win a few cups after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad