ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Big Keith Tkachuk in the house. Dude is pretty round now since retirement. Lol

He was pretty big with the Blues.

1716952829511.png

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
The better team won tonight, Florida outplayed the Rangers badly and if the Rangers keep playing like this I don't see them winning this series
Florida been the better team in every game.

But again, Panarin, Zibanejad, Kreider all missing from this series. I am honestly puzzled what the f*** is happening with our top line. They do nothing.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Except Chara, he's out running marathons...and Jagr when he stops playing at 74 years old, I'm sure he'll still be in great shape
Yeah, exceptions. Ex players, usually become nerds like Ferraro, Peca, and so on, or take the O Dog, Tkachuck, and so on route.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017

But again, Panarin, Zibanejad, Kreider all missing from this series. I am honestly puzzled what the f*** is happening with our top line. They do nothing.
They’re PP merchants aside from Panarin

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007

You're second line has been your top line all year. They still are.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
How the f*** does Lavy think this type of play is sustainable? Unbelievable.

You guys are getting nothing from Zib, Panarin and Kreider too. They'll be heard from before the end of this series or at least you'd hope as an NYR fan. Florida's stars have shown up on the score sheet. Would be mind boggling losing a series with how Laf/Goodrow have showed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad