ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybbadd

Mar 29, 2011
I've been saying it for years, this Panthers team will never win anything. The fact they have done as well as they have the past few years is baffling.

Florida completely changed their team 2 years ago with a coaching change and bringing in Tkachuk. How has your prediction on Florida been for years? They aren’t like your Leafs who refused to change anything for years and their window is closed shut now.

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
They’re good but as I’ve said many times a product of a weak NHL right now. They don’t come close to the Hawks/Bolts/Bruins teams we saw in recent years. They’d get smoked by any of them. Timing is sometimes key. See the 80s Isles team, great team but don’t even try and tell me if they were around in the mid to late 70s they win 4 cups

And the award for worst take of the thread goes to...

It's a 32 team league with a COVID decimated salary cap when accounting for inflation. You're talking about an entirely different era

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
I've been saying it for years, this Panthers team will never win anything. The fact they have done as well as they have the past few years is baffling.
:sarcasm: For years.... so you started saying it when the Panthers were coming up fast in the rear view mirror. Kept saying it as you watched them pull alongside and pass you by. And now still say as you watch and wish your team could do anything against them. :naughty:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Just shows how little the majority of these boards know about hockey

"Amazing how the Panthers got B2B conf finals with that d corps"

Yeah I didn't see anyone talking about that when they were caving us all game 2 days ago. If they go down 3-1 and look like this in game 5 MAYBE that stuff would be warranted.

They're nowhere near done yet

LGR

Every board on HF, team boards included have big knee jerk reactions to periods much less games. I do too so this is not some big judgment on my part.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
:sarcasm: For years.... so you started saying it when the Panthers were coming up fast in the rear view mirror. Kept saying it as you watched them pull alongside and pass you by. And now still say as you watch and wish your team could do anything against them. :naughty:
He created that famous paper tigers thread.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
Messier is getting hired by TNT or whoever if ESPN dumps or gets dumped upon the current contract expiring. To me he’s as sharp as Gretzky as far as him saying what needs to/should be done and a day later the team has done exactly that. He’s just sober lol
He's sober but I still don't like him.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
She’s a total nerd in real life. Have a friend whose sister is close with her. Or has become good friends with her last couple of years. She does remarkably well on TV considering she’s incredibly shy otherwise. But it shows sometimes
So, like Ferraro

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Stop feeding it. It's obvious what it is trying to do.

Just ignore it. Don't feed it.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
I think that poster just parrots things said about their organization and changes the team

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
She’s a total nerd in real life. Have a friend whose sister is close with her. Or has become good friends with her last couple of years. She does remarkably well on TV considering she’s incredibly shy otherwise. But it shows sometimes
She's a total nerd on TV :laugh:

That being said, I'd imagine her and I would get along well despite the mean comment I made about her balding and turning into Messier. Tbh I didn't even see what the poster who said she was balding was talking about.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Before long you may see Thomas Hickey on national games. He's impressive.
I’d assume he’s taking over for Butch pretty soon but guess he could still end up national to some extent. I have no idea what happened to Michelleti but I really like him. Swore TNT used him for a time but maybe now at close to 70 he doesn’t wanna work more than his usual

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Messier is getting hired by TNT or whoever if ESPN dumps or gets dumped upon the current contract expiring. To me he’s as sharp as Gretzky as far as him saying what needs to/should be done and a day later the team has done exactly that. He’s just sober lol
Messier f***ing stinks.

Shoot him, Eddie O, Pang, and Ferraro into the sun

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
Not saying he isn't great, just think the warn the league they don't have a chance talk is asking for it to come back on whoever.
Anyone can be had, however I think he was above .930 sv pct after the all star break. Just pointing out that he has been solid after the all star game.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
As far as analysis, Hank and Anson are the best ex-players on TNT or ESPN.
Yes but in Canada we rarely see them. To see American stuff it has to be on the 4 big networks and even then it's hit or miss. Some games are on ABC. I almost missed the Monaco F1 because my DVR chose to record the ABC feed and ABC in Fargo did not show the race. though the guide said they would show it.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad