ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tabness

be a playa 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
damn they gave Bieksa the best analyst award lol???

Like I like Trouba and think the reaction to his stuff is histrionics and even I thought his "Mark Messier Leadership Award so he's respected" thing was clownish lol

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Give it a year or 2, and I think Laf is going to be one of those players you tune in to watch even as a non-Ranger fan. Some of the moves he was making that period were just dynamic.

Also Gerard Gallant is a hockey terrorist.

TriFF51

USA Hockey
Aug 21, 2009
New York
Good period for the Rangers. Gotta keep playing hard, Florida will come out fired up I would imagine. Igor looks good.

Reactions: BB79

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This NYR team looks good. Who is that goalie of theirs? Looks pretty dang great.
They’re good but as I’ve said many times a product of a weak NHL right now. They don’t come close to the Hawks/Bolts/Bruins teams we saw in recent years. They’d get smoked by any of them. Timing is sometimes key. See the 80s Isles team, great team but don’t even try and tell me if they were around in the mid to late 70s they win 4 cups

Reactions: robertocarlos

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011
Well, when we were down 1-0 in the first after 1 we got the same exact treatment.

Just shows how little the majority of these boards know about hockey

"Amazing how the Panthers got B2B conf finals with that d corps"

Yeah I didn't see anyone talking about that when they were caving us all game 2 days ago. If they go down 3-1 and look like this in game 5 MAYBE that stuff would be warranted.

They're nowhere near done yet

LGR

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Calling a team essentially a dream team during intermission after a 1 goal lead and not really much of a shot difference because of one PP that they didn't score on is funny.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Messier is getting hired by TNT or whoever if ESPN dumps or gets dumped upon the current contract expiring. To me he’s as sharp as Gretzky as far as him saying what needs to/should be done and a day later the team has done exactly that. He’s just sober lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad