ECF: Game 4 - Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers, 8pm ET, ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Panthers are starting to look like they have no answer. Not enough skill and dwindling confidence.
It’s why I said Dallas is only team that has a prayer vs the Rangers and it might be more because things just reset when the teams both sit for two weeks in essence. If Oettinger has one of his weeks where he’s sharp he can pretty much steal a series himself like Igor

Reactions: kwichang

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I laugh at both. Just have good hair genes like me, idiots.

will-smith-keep-my-wife-s-name-out-your-mouth-3lzk4x9a7pphiwx7.gif

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
It’s why I said Dallas is only team that has a prayer vs the Rangers and it might be more because things just reset when the teams both sit for two weeks in essence. If Oettinger has one of his weeks where he’s sharp he can pretty much steal a series himself like Igor
Igor has had some off nights this year.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I've been saying it for years, this Panthers team will never win anything. The fact they have done as well as they have the past few years is baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: Cats2TheCup

kwichang

Apr 30, 2022
Yeah, but Rangers- Oilers would be so physical. . . Would be a blast to watch

Reactions: BB79

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I've been saying it for years, this Panthers team will never win anything. The fact they have done as well as they have the past few years is baffling.

They’re just built for playoff hockey more than anything else. Maurice also deserves tons of credit. That D core is one of the least impressive ever of any team to go to back to back conference finals

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
They’re just built for playoff hockey more than anything else. Maurice also deserves tons of credit. That D core is one of the least impressive ever of any team to go to back to back conference finals
They should have signed Gudas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad