GDT: ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
I still cant get over the emotional laff takes last year. Told folks theyd regret having those kind of receipts available to the public

Reactions: Black Tank

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
This Rangers team seems destined to win the Cup. Absolutely dominated and find a way to win in OT. And now they're 4-0 in OT. A lot needs to go right for that to happen.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
The ironic part in all this is Igor is of the most egregious divers in the league.
Reinhart giving him a run for his money.

And I’m LOL’ing just like last year after game 7 and the previous 30 years living rent free in some fans heads.
Crazy how they are no Ranger fans in Devils gdt but there are a ton of Devils fans whining in Rangers gdt.

Reactions: Black Tank

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
lol f***in sam reinhart " oh no someone shoved me int he hip gonna act like I got f***in stabbed and hope sutherland is dumb enough to call a penalty"

sutherland over there hoping he could give the rangers the death penatly and dissapointed he couldn't rationalize it

Reactions: Daves a mess

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
This is how tight the series is. NYR's are up 2-1 after winning 1 goal games in OT. A fact they could have been down 3-0 just as easily. Bob is the only goalie to win a game outright in reg.

Rangers have been very fortunate. Good on them. Very much worthy being proud of.

sattar18

Mar 24, 2007

Crazy how they are no Ranger fans in Devils gdt but there are a ton of Devils fans whining in Rangers gdt.
This is the public playoff forum not the Ranger forum.
Plenty of mentions from rangers fans about devils when they’re not even involved in the series so who’s thinking about who here?

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Trouba gets franking embarrassed every minute he is on the ice 5v5

That didn’t change again today

Absolutely slaughtered 5v5 10 Hd scoring chances against

19:30 of 5v5 TOI, is just brutal coaching

I’d take a dead tired fox over a rested trouba

No reason he is playing that many minutes

Reactions: 2Leetch_94

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
FWIW Bennett wasn't allowed to sucker punch Marchand in the Panthers last series but still he did and got away with it. Rangers are not a nice team to play against and neither are the Panthers and IMO that at least is in part why these two teams are still playing.
Lol it wasn't a sucker punch.

• Haha
Reactions: Bruin

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Trouba gets franking embarrassed every minute he is on the ice 5v5

That didn’t change again today

Absolutely slaughtered 5v5 10 Hd scoring chances against

19:30 of 5v5 TOI, is just brutal coaching

I’d take a dead tired fox over a rested trouba

No reason he is playing that many minutes
god yes trouba is some shit

they'll never take him out but I wishthey would

they' dprobably take him out and jones would go in and get trapped on the ice for ag oal when his forwards fly the zone early and leave him out to dry and the coaches brain trust would go hmm yes obviously jones just isn't good enough defensively

and then watch trouba whack the puck around th eboards to the other team and take another penatly

I am Bettman

May 23, 2022
Nah.
Rangers most unlikable team in league.
Would be close with some other teams but Trouba puts the Rags way ahead. Hands down.
The guy throws a few elbows but at least he doesn’t cry every time somebody comes near him like Cousins, Tkachuk, Reinhart, Lomberg, and company. Panthers must think Covid is still an issue because they make sure to complain whenever an opponent gets within 6 feet.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Uh look at the rule book, elbowing is a 5 minute major
they literally took the time to review it for a major and didn't call it one

like, it' sok to have complaints about how the NHL calls shit! I think they're terrible and the DOPS is run by a f***ing moron!

but they called it a minor after reviewing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad