ECF: Game 3 - New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 3pm ET, ABC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Affect....just saying.

But I agree with the sentiment. Life is much more enjoyable when I can get high with the highs but not get low with the lows I have no control over (ie my favourite team winning or losing).
Affect is pretty regular when you've been a Cats fan for 30 years. It's enjoyable to see fans who've watched teams lose in the playoffs for that many years get so personal about it. Like, without checking, this is the 5th time, unless you count that play-in year.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Lol Rangers have not been the better team. Panthers had like 100 shot attempts this game. Verhaeghe had 20 himself. Rangers have been luckier, and you need luck too in the playoffs.
Carolina was better too. They " out shot attempted" the NYRs into oblivion.

Lucky Rangers again I guess.

GREEN jerseys, and a short fat guy with red hair logos if they win the cup.

Reactions: DuneGoon84

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
The fact still remains as stated before the series.
Shesty >>>> bob….

Panthers can out play everyone they face for 55 min a night if it makes them feel better.
When your goalie loses focus, has mental lapses, and can’t come up with the crucial save at the crucial time in the game, the team develops trust issues and you won’t win….

And FYI, no way did he deserve a shut out in game 1 either… that was one of the poorest shooting spectacles I’ve seen the rangers have all season with regard to wide shots/shots sailing over the net/posts etc….
I don’t think 1 deflection even made it thru to the net that game either….
His best save was a breakaway on Cuylle who had a guy breathing down his neck.
Schneider beat him clean on the 1st breakaway but hit the post….
But this is playoff hockey and them the breaks.
Bob get a SO…
He is not a top 5 goalie in the league, the team in front of him defend and block shots very well.
Sooner or later, you have to make the big save

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Carolina was better too. They " out shot attempted" the NYRs into oblivion.

Lucky Rangers again I guess.

GREEN jerseys, and a short fat guy with red hair logos if jerseys if they win the cup.
Rangers get outplayed often. They just have the best goalie in the league, which is also a part of the team, so yes, they deserve to win.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
Yeah and we had 95 other shot attempts. You can thank Igor for your win. He's the one and only reason.
Personally, I'd thank that Lafreniere guy. His 2 goals today were both more skillful than anything the Panthers have scored all series.

So 1 out of 23 players....yeah most of your team has been outplayed
What's your point? That the Rangers have better players where it matters most? I'd agree with that.

Reactions: Profet

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Rangers get outplayed often. They just have the best goalie in the league, which is also a part of the team, so yes, they deserve to win.
They also get a high volume of quality chances. They give up a lot of perimeter shots and low danger chances

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I can’t believe NY won that game
Good for them

If this was your first time watching hockey you would be convinced Trouba & Panarin were trying to lose this game on purpose

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Huge win by Rangers, every series has that one game that swings it one way or the other. We might of watched that game, this result just has that feeling to it. Still lots of Hockey left, and we're onto a must win game 4 for Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad